No announcement yet.

My Future Plans....

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Future Plans....

So heyheyz, as previously mentioned i'm going to be mia after this weekend, but I've managed to scrounge a method with which I can still make & submit missions (until ACE / ACRE changes mean my modset is far too outdated to be compatible. In which case not sure what Imma do.)

Basically I'll make missions and when I'm next at a library or if I get access to net in new job I'll upload the missions online somewhere, wasn't blocked last I checked so will prolly be there, then finish off the submit via mobile!

So my declaration of intent is this!

Well, mostly. I'm going to do another 6-10ish missions based on Lingor with USMC now facing Russians, but what I'm more excited about is..

NEW CO-OP/TVT/ADV Campaign!

Name pending, but timeline to melting point looks something like this atm.

The following is a pure invention of my own imagination as a "What if" scenario aimed to somewhat justify and pave way for the mission series and does not reflect any personal or political belief, agenda or sect I may or may not have / belong to and should be taken at entertainment value level only. There is also an understandable sketchyness regarding the actual events, suspension of disbelief recommended.

September 11th, 2001 - A co-ordinated series of attacks by Al-Qaeda upon the United States results in the hijacking of two Airliners, American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175, which were subesquently flown into the North and South Towers of the World Trade Centre in New York City resulting in 2,977 innocent deaths. This prompted the invocation of SCATANA, Article 5 of the NATO charter and Article IV of the ANZUS treaty, throwing the west into a perpetual War on Terror.

October 7th, 2001 - The war in Afghanistan begins, with American and British initiating aerial bombing campaigns targeting Taliban and Al-Qaeda camps.

March 19th, 2003 - A combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom and smaller contingents from Australia and Poland invade Iraq and topple the regime of Saddam Hussein following 21 days of combat operations.

May 2nd, 2011 - American Special Forces, proported to be SEAL Team 6 launch Operation Geronimo, an assault a compound in Pakistan's Abottabad which results in the killing Osama Bin Laden. The Western world hails the day as a great triumph after years of searching. Pakistan claims the raid was a breach of it's sovereignty. (PLAYABLE)

September 11th, 2012 - President Obama renews vows made on the War on Terror, promising that Terrorists and enemies of the United States and Freedom loving people everywhere will be brought to justice.

September 15th, 2012 - The Whitehouse releases a list of suspected Terror Cell members residing in foreign countries such as Australia, the United Kingdom and Canada to their respective governments, demanding they be turned over to the United States. All of the names on the list are officially recognised as Refugees protected by international law.

November 26th, 2012 - Wikileaks gain access to the list, immediately spreading it across the internet. The International Committee of the Red Cross condemns the Obama administration's actions, citing no proof of the individuals guilt. Internet controversies point to the end of Obama's turn coming up and the need for a quick boost of public opinion ratings to turn an otherwise failing election campaign around.

November 28th, 2012 - The British Red Cross takes the listed names residing within the UK under their protection. Newspaper headlines across the country run with titles accusing the United States of false allegations regarding the individuals involvement in terrorist activities. David Cameron comes under severe pressure to denounce and rebuke the United States. The next day he is caricatured as being Obama's submissive bed mate. The image spreads across the web quickly.

December 12th, 2012 - American Special forces launch a raid on a Refugee Centre in Manchester, killing several volunteer aid workers in the process of striking two names off of the most wanted list. The Whitehouse releases a press statement claiming that the centre was a haven for terrorism and that volunteer workers had been armed and fired first. The move shatters British and American ties, The UK Coalition Government condemns the raid as a clear violation of trust, sovereignty and the valued relationship shared between the United States and Britain.

December 13th, 2012 - Subsequent raids across the globe take place over the next week. All carried out by US Special forces targetting terrorist cell leadership. The day following the final raid the Whitehouse issues a statement saying it is 'Seeing that justice is done to those who would threaten the security of the United States and it's allies'. US public opinion of the Obama Administration Soars.

December 20th, 2012 - Following public riots and demonstrations, A document signed by David Cameron, the Queen and the members of the British Cabinet declares an end to the long running Alliance between the US and the UK. Several Figures within the East celebrate the day, many marking it as the end of the unified west and the dawning of the fall of America.

The following Day the whitehouse adds the UK to a list of suspected states harbouring, abetting and/or aiding terrorists. International outrage follows.

January 7th, 2012 - An accidental discharge of a rifle in Afghanistan results in an accidental skirmish between US and BAF forces. The Whitehouse and Coalition government blame the opposite. Mass rioting ensues on both sides of the North Atlantic, calling for action from their respective Governments (PLAYABLE).

January 20th, 2012 - War is declared between the UK and US following the breakdown of peacekeeping talks. Commonwealth nations, with Pakistan acting as spokesman declare their intent to stand behind the UK, forming a new Commonwealth Empire and marking the beggining of the third world war. The Returning Obama Administration issues a statement to the world claiming America will stand unified with it's allies against their common enemy to protect Freedom and justice worldwide. On the same day NATO disbands and the United Nations, powerless to stop the unfolding events becomes a bitter punchline.

January 21st, 2012 - Combat operations begin, focusing on the middle east where troops are already deployed by both sides.

The campaign will feature both TvT and CO-Op missions sprinkled with some ADV missions to round it off and will feature combat between US and BAF forces, with other factions taking a dig at profiting from the resulting chaos, including a PMC under the employ of the West's richest and most powerful seeking to establish themselves as a global power.

If they're both just factions of the "west" side, can you fight them against each other?

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Re: My Future Plans....

Of course, easy to script. My question: What about the US:Canada border? :o

(I have a hard time believing we wouldn't go with the mother country and commonwealth empire if push came to shove)

Jace, you have some SERIOUS dedication! Woo..looks like we won't be going without some awesome missions. Looking forward to these. Hit me up on teamspeak this weekend about giving you a hand with all that copy and pasting on your one mission ;)

Tis really easy to do - already have a few USMC vs BAF missions submitted.

I assumed Canada were generally very friendly with the US, if that's wrong I can retcon a bit ;p I did research on wikipedia for this, but not into too much depth.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed