Back after very long break!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after very long break!

Hey guys its me Shemashko if any of you still remember. If not its okay I don't expect it. I've been taking a year long break to get back on my studies. I've secured a spot in a university and I am on the road to adulthood....and ArmA 2 again. I'm eager to get back to the battlefield and start having a hell of a time with you all even if I'm the new guy again.

As long as there is man there will be wars-Albert Einstein

No man,No problem-Josef Stalin

Re: Back after very long break!

Welcome back. Glad that yu got your studies squared away!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by polk12 View Post
      I'm eager to get back to the battlefield and start having a hell of a time with you all even if I'm the new guy again.
      don't worry, there's plenty of us new guys about you'll blend right in!
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by polk12 View Post
        Hey guys its me Shemashko if any of you still remember. If not its okay I don't expect it. I've been taking a year long break to get back on my studies. I've secured a spot in a university and I am on the road to adulthood....and ArmA 2 again. I'm eager to get back to the battlefield and start having a hell of a time with you all even if I'm the new guy again.
        Good to hear that your back. I remember you back from the ArmA1 days.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Hey buddy, nice to see you back!!

Comment

Welcome back Shemasko.
            Long time ...

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Good to see you back on. We'll see you on the server.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed