Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma Free

Arma 2 free - Arma 2 Official Website

Arma 2: Free (A2F) redefines the free-to-play battlefield with its truly unrivalled scale and gameplay possibilities. A2F serves up almost everything offered by the original Arma 2 - the '13th best PC game of all time', according to PC Gamer [1] - minus the campaign, HD graphics and support for user-made addons and mods.

Interesting move.

Re: Arma Free

Bohemia ................................................. Yeah!

Comment

B! Get on ARMA! I miss you!
      |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
      Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
      We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
      And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
      He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Sweeeeet!
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Is this going to be supported at TG?! Please?

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            Is this going to be supported at TG?! Please?
            Its ArmA...its free.....we play ArmA....we like free.....I dont see why we can't :) Will need to consult the oracle on this though.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yeah, but we also seem to like mods and addons and packs and patches and missions and downloads ;) :p

Comment

I read this as a bridge to help PR players adjust (and by relation, drive up sales of combined arms which is required to run PR.) Good call on making the game more accessible. Though honestly this is more of a 'Demo:Redux' than a viable alternative to just buying the VERY well priced software.

Comment

Originally posted by 1n7r3p1d View Post
                  I read this as a bridge to help PR players adjust (and by relation, drive up sales of combined arms which is required to run PR.) Good call on making the game more accessible. Though honestly this is more of a 'Demo:Redux' than a viable alternative to just buying the VERY well priced software.
                  Agree 100%!
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                    Yeah, but we also seem to like mods and addons and packs and patches and missions and downloads ;) :p
                    But Whisk, we've been running a vanilla ARMA server pretty much since 2006 as an alternative to the whole mods thing. I play on it more than most people do but mostly its vacant. Maybe this will change that.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                      But Whisk, we've been running a vanilla ARMA server pretty much since 2006 as an alternative to the whole mods thing. I play on it more than most people do but mostly its vacant. Maybe this will change that.
                      Oh really? I thought? hmm... ok then :D

Comment

From what I have read this is nothing more than a demo of sorts for Arma 2. They're hoping the features on display in Free will encourage you to buy the full version. So if you have the full version why would you waste your time with this?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X