X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very informal Training Session

6pm EST TODAY Sat Jun 11
    New Recruit INFORMAL Training Session
    Meet on TS & depending on who is there & who needs to learn what...we will endeavour to make that happen for you.

This is very informal & dependant on who is available at the time. If it is only myself then all info will be to the best of my knowledge & if I don't know perhaps we can learn together.

Somethings that are possible to cover are radio usage (procedure practice & the radios themselves), squad movement & formations without those green diamonds or map markers, ace medical system, how to help your FTL or SL in your role...lets cover what you guys want.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Very informal Training Session

That's 1500hrs on the West Coast, right? For me, it's all Basics, Fire Team discipline and Squad movement. Basic Med help would be good, also. I'm in.

Comment

I'll see if I can make in time Unkl.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I want to make it but my computer is freaking out on me right now. we'll see.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

It just finished. Thanks to Methodman & Amadeus for stopping in. Big thanks to Intrepid for assistance. We even had Rommel in for a few.

Will try to run this again tomorrow but can't say yet what time. Sorry but I have RL things I have to keep it open for. Trying for afternoon or evening EST.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I wish I could've made it, but my ARMA 2 and/or my six updater and/or my entire PC, hates me right now. Maybe I'll make it another time, given I don't throw my computer through my window first. :)

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
            "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

6pm EST TOMORROW Sat Jun 25

New Recruit INFORMAL Training Session

Meet on TS & depending on who is there & who needs to learn what...we will endeavor to make that happen for you.

This is very informal & dependent on who is available at the time. If it is only myself then all info will be to the best of my knowledge & if I don't know perhaps we can learn together.

Somethings that are possible to cover are radio usage (procedure practice & the radios themselves), squad movement & formations without those green diamonds or map markers, ace medical system, how to help your FTL or SL in your role...lets cover what you guys want.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Unkl I would love to attend something like this, unfortunately I will be busy after 15:00 EST tomorrow. Hopefully next time I can attend.

Comment

At 6pm EST we will be running Squad Leader training. Watch for us in TS.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X