Lol! :d

Leave a comment:

• Dredge
    replied
    Re: Go Bruins!

Originally posted by Specterr View Post
    ...they riot and torch things even if they win
    We do the same for ArmA when we beat an Acog mission :D
    Last edited by Dredge; 06-17-2011, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• HiTest
    replied
    Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    I know I dont stop by the ArmA forums much, but I saw this and had to come in.
    Big, huge, gargantuan -1 on this. Yes, MINUS one. I hope they have some really good industrial sanitizer that makes bleach look like tapwater to clean the Stanley Cup with before they give it to next season's winners. That Boston stink is going to be awful tough to wash off.

I'm very disappointed in Vancouver's performance. At least my team put up a fight in the conference finals and didnt just roll over with massive scores like 8-1 and 4-0. Oh yeah, and we still have the best goalie in the NHL. Its ok though, this is beantown's first trip past the first round of the playoff since what, 1972? My Bolts have been there three times in the last 10 years and got one Cup out of it. I'm thinking we can probably do it 15 or 20 more times before the Bruins hold the cup again.
    Your nuts!!

Leave a comment:

• Specterr
    replied

Its absolutely disgraceful. (Both the fans reaction and Vancouvers performance the last two games)

I suppose they are still better than the Montreal fans...they riot and torch things even if they win :row__591:

Leave a comment:

• Ferris Bueller
    replied

funny you should mention that...
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/SPORT/06/15/....html?on.cnn=1

Leave a comment:

• 1n7r3p1d
    replied

Imma go torch a police car now. v.v

Leave a comment:

• Ferris Bueller
    replied

I know I dont stop by the ArmA forums much, but I saw this and had to come in.
    Big, huge, gargantuan -1 on this. Yes, MINUS one. I hope they have some really good industrial sanitizer that makes bleach look like tapwater to clean the Stanley Cup with before they give it to next season's winners. That Boston stink is going to be awful tough to wash off.

I'm very disappointed in Vancouver's performance. At least my team put up a fight in the conference finals and didnt just roll over with massive scores like 8-1 and 4-0. Oh yeah, and we still have the best goalie in the NHL. Its ok though, this is beantown's first trip past the first round of the playoff since what, 1972? My Bolts have been there three times in the last 10 years and got one Cup out of it. I'm thinking we can probably do it 15 or 20 more times before the Bruins hold the cup again.

Leave a comment:

• Jack Bauer
    replied

I know I just got done watching it and it was a great game!!

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X