No announcement yet.

TGU: ArmA2 : Basic Artillery (ACE Systems) - 15:30:00 GMT Sunday June 26, 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: ArmA2 : Basic Artillery (ACE Systems) - 15:30:00 GMT Sunday June 26, 2011

THIS IS NOT THE SIGN-UP THREAD! CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK TO OPEN THE PAGE WITH THE OFFICIAL THREAD! THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE TO SIGN-UP!

---->>>>CLICK HERE!! Official Sign-Up Thread Link!!!CLICK HERE<<<<----

Date: Sunday June 26, 2011

Time: 15:30:00 GMT

Be on Teamspeak By: 15:00:00 GMT

Estimated Duration: 30-90 Minutes

Server: IP/Password Given in Teamspeak

Module: Basic Artillery (ACE Systems)

Number of Students: Up to 6 per class.

Credit badge: TBD
    Last edited by ZephyrDark; 06-18-2011, 11:43 PM.
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: TGU: ArmA2 : Basic Artillery (ACE Systems) - 15:30:00 GMT Sunday June 26, 2011

would love to join but will be on my work week so will be unable to attend :(

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Re: TGU: ArmA2 : Basic Artillery (ACE Systems) - 15:30:00 GMT Sunday June 26, 2011

I should be holding another one the following week if possible/necessary.
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

GMT = UTC, correct?

I would love to be there. But It's like 0800hrs my time, so we'll have to see.
        Last edited by Shoomfie; 06-18-2011, 07:43 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Consider me signed up!

[Spartan 9]

Comment

I'll be tharr.

Comment

Sign me up.
              TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

Bahh, my bad. I read that as "official sign up thread", not "official sign up thread LINK".

Guys, go here to actually sign up: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...26-2011-a.html

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Note*: If you cannot make it, please tell me a good time/date for you and I'll see what I can do about the next class. I will be holding at least one more session of the class depending on the amount of demand. Thanks!

Also, for those who do attend this course, my Advanced Course will be taking place at least a week after the last basic course. The advanced course WILL require completion of the Basic and will cover more advanced systems as well as the proper conduct/procedure on Forward Observation in relation to ACE Artillery.

*Can't edit my original post to add this.
                  Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                  Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                    Note*: If you cannot make it, please tell me a good time/date for you and I'll see what I can do about the next class. I will be holding at least one more session of the class depending on the amount of demand. Thanks!

Also, for those who do attend this course, my Advanced Course will be taking place at least a week after the last basic course. The advanced course WILL require completion of the Basic and will cover more advanced systems as well as the proper conduct/procedure on Forward Observation in relation to ACE Artillery.

*Can't edit my original post to add this.
                    Ok; I read this as "a week after the basic" not "at least a week" and was going to point out a week after basic would be 4th of July.

Comment

Thank you for the course, looking forward to part 2.
                      TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

These players have completed the ArmA2 Basic Artillery (ACE Systems) course.
                        |TG-Irr|Unkl
                        Rambo2
                        Valtasar
                        Owen
                        |TG-88th| Balfa
                        J.B.

These players are now eligable to wear the Indirect Fire - Basic pin.
                        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Class was awesome!

Comment

Congrats class of 07 2011

Sent from my phone using Jedi power

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Artillery is awesomesauce!

Python, is there anyway you can send me the course map so I can practise pinpoint accuracy?
                              |
                              | |

"Kirov is boss"
                              CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed