X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few new missions

CO18 Operation Bellum in Chernarus
    bellum.jpg

18 man SF team are tasked to take out enemy Artillery radar, and to locate their 122-mm howitzer D-30 guns. These guns are capable of reaching our friendly forces south east 18km away with their RAP ammunition rounds. Target of opportunity, 1x enemy UAV control unit.

You and your men will insert via HALO. Collect weapons and gear required for the Op. There will be a local contact waiting for you at the predesignated meeting area.
    Seek and destroy their counter battery radar and their D30 guns. Also, Intel suggests that there may be an enemy UAV control unit in your AO. This is your secondary task to your mission.
    Join in progress, no respawn.

TvT26 Rescue Harris in Chernarus
    harris.jpg

A team vs team based mission. BLUFOR players will HALO into the AO and rescue Harris. Who is captured by the OPFOR located in Nur. Harris must survive at all costs.
    Join in progress, no respawn.

TvT52 CSAR in Lingor
    CSAR.jpg

A team vs team mission. Opposite sides of the teams must reach the downed crew before each other. BLUFOR must return them back to base to win. OPFOR must kill them before the BLUFOR extracts them.
    Join in progress, respawn only for BLUFOR,OPFOR.

Co10 Op Easy in Chernarus

A cooperative mission. A quick misssion to destroy enemy ZU23 gun in town. Join in progress (optional), respawn no.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Few new missions

I cant wait to try these out!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Sounds awesome man!

Comment

Alert recieved, gearing up, strapping boots on as I type on keyboard, will be ready to move out as soon as coffee is done brewing. Sounds great Lowmovement.

Comment

They sound do good I want to play all four at once!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Thank you.
            TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

You're all welcome. The enjoyment of making missions is seeing players enjoy it and how they achieve success during gameplay.
              Looking forward to reading more AARs in the future.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Great pics too. I wanna see more pics with your captions cuz yer funny!
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Wow, those sound really fun and awesome to play bro. Can't wait to get some time and hop on the server again!

Comment

Just played Co10 Op Easy in Chernarus http://arma2.swec.se/game/data/3835986.

Me like. Spectating doesnt work.

Some people had other complaints, but they should post instead.
                    TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

Originally posted by rambo2 View Post
                      Just played Co10 Op Easy in Chernarus http://arma2.swec.se/game/data/3835986.

Me like. Spectating doesnt work.

Some people had other complaints, but they should post instead.
                      I got to play it as well. Having no Night Vision was awesome. It was nice to be forced to use rifle flashlights and headlights to navigate. As well as use flares to engage threats. Only thing is the medic was the only one with a flashlight due to his M4A1.
                      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Thanks for the feedback gents.

Just to make it clear the lack of night vision goggles were intentional. As well as placing flares.
                        But the ACEII changed the weapon attachments, and I have forgotten which one was which. This was made pre ACEII.

I will add flashlights to all units if possible in the next update as well as the spectating scripts.

Again, keep the feedback coming.

Comment

I forgot to mention, there is another mission on the server.

CO26_Op_Hera_v1
                          In Cheranarus

A 26 player cooperative mission. Minimum of 16 or less. 26 full.

USMC units will conduct an ambush mission.
                          They have 1x M252 81mm Mortar as support for their Op.
                          No respawn, JIP.

Comment

Gathered some feedback.

Op Bellum and Rescue Harris will be edited in time.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X