ARAM I44 WW2 mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARAM I44 WW2 mod

Hey guys, Just curious if you guys ever run the servers with that WW2 Invasion 44 mod?? Watched some videos of it on youtube and it looks pretty epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zhWC...eature=related

There's a link to a good vid for any who haven't heard of this mod.

Hattori

Re: ARAM I44 WW2 mod

I would be all over that!
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

Looks cool, I wish I could run ARMA on the settings that guy has in the youtube video.

Looks like it would be a nightmare for FTLs without 343s! :)

Comment

You can run ACRE with this, and there had been some talk amongst the ACRE team about adding a WW2/Korean War era AM band radio, though I'm not sure if there has been any progress on this as the ACRE team has been busy with the current build (3.xx). So far as the I44 mod itself its just OK imo. There are a great deal of things we take for granted with ACE which you don't get with this. The missions that come with it are limited in scope requiring custom missions off the bat. The D-day map is small (5x5) and is only suited for missions ~1 hour or less in duration.

Just some of my observations from playing it, take them for what you will.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

That looks sweet!
          sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
            You can run ACRE with this, and there had been some talk amongst the ACRE team about adding a WW2/Korean War era AM band radio, though I'm not sure if there has been any progress on this as the ACRE team has been busy with the current build (3.xx). So far as the I44 mod itself its just OK imo. There are a great deal of things we take for granted with ACE which you don't get with this. The missions that come with it are limited in scope requiring custom missions off the bat. The D-day map is small (5x5) and is only suited for missions ~1 hour or less in duration.

Just some of my observations from playing it, take them for what you will.
            What I meant was, and correct me if I'm wrong, was that I assumed that radios would only be present at like 1 per squad or higher. In ACE you might not all have 119s, but I've always been able to communicate with my squad mates using my trusty 343.

In this it looks like the SLs have to do a lot of shouting to be heard!

Comment

Just pass it along the line :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X