mission fubars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mission fubars

just got done playing a TvT8_Gar something and we all experienced some flaws in hit detection and stuff....I suggest we take it off, what says we all?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: mission fubars

How about you post this in the broken missions thread?

:)

So far as the mission goes, if it's TVT8_Garmsar there is nothing in there which should cause hit detection problems. No scripts, nothing. Send me a copy of your .RPT and I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: Here's the link for the lazy:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-mi...reporting.html

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: mission fubars

I posted it here because there WAS funky stuff going on and we wanted to try and get a discussio going....I'll try and get you that stuff when I can.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X