New ACRE 1.3.4 on server, JayARMALIB needs update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ACRE 1.3.4 on server, JayARMALIB needs update

Hey Admin team, the server is now running ACRE 1.3.4, but the JayArmaLib is not updated so radios do not work. Please update this quickly!

EDIT: Ok this may not be the issue but there is something mismatched due to everything working properly on a local hosted server.
    Scarecrow of Arma2 Bravo Server

Re: New ACRE 1.3.4 on server, JayARMALIB needs update

Thanks for the heads up. We will get on it asap

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Just so you guys know, these ACRE updates (1.3.x) are test and development builds. If you guys get the error message saying that the server is running 1.3.4 it is most certainly not. That message means someone on the TS server is running that version of ACRE. The current stable build is 1.2.10.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

According to the ACRE devs "We have decided to release what we consider our next stable version of the ACRE modification as 1.3.4"

Changes in 1.3 version of ACRE
        *Vehicles now contain rack mounts and already included radios!
        *Rack mounts contain loud speakers that allow anyone within hearing distance to listen to radio conversations!
        *Terrain signal code totally reworked! Buildings and other objects now more apparent in communications. Terrain analysis greatly improved!
        *Major bug and performance fixes, including the infamous "carrier bug" and game stutter when playing with more than 50+ people.
        *ACRE now implements ACRE interaction keys utilizing the CBA framework. Most player should be familiar with these from their prominance in ACE2.

I just updated the server with the latest version of ACRE. The problem should be fixed.
        |TG-73rd|Socomseal
        |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Ok Acog, that may be true, but when I started Sixupdater last night before I went on teamspeak or the server, Bravo server in the Dynamic area of Six, was indicating an update was needed by being yellow instead of green. So I did the normal thing of install or update and it updated my ACRE to 1.34. When I went to Bravo server the radio's didn't work.

Now I was under the impression that to keep current with the server Six would be my communicater or indicater of me being mismatched with the server. If all is green with Six, all is well between me and the server. Please correct my thinking, or at least post an explanation of how all this works so I can understand for future reference.

Comment

Thanks for updating Socom.

Comment

I was mistaken, I stand corrected, thanks Socom.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

... starts 6updater

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

So what's the current ACRE being used?

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                  "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

1.3.4 You can also update Teamspeak to build 1462

Comment

Where do you get this ACRE? When I click Install or update on sixupdater, it doesnt update, it is all ready.

Comment

Make sure you have the Bravo server set as a preset in the Dynamic area of Six. When open you should have 9 green tiles and 2 black ones. Hoover your mouse pointer over the ACRE tile and right click and choose updater actions and then do an install or update. Let it then process. Start teamspeak up after Six is finished. Click on your name once and in the box to the right you will see the version on ACRE that you are running. ACRE 1.3.4 You can also update teamspeak if it ask you to now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X