Show your support for TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your support for TG!

Hello boys and girls, do you like TG? Well, I have excellent news for you; you can now support TG in your every day activities. Introducing The new Tacticalgamer Thong! The Tacticalgamer thong was created for the party animals in our community. Dredge sports his every day to work, and so can you. Orders yours today! http://www.cafepress.com/+classic_thong,4633691

Make sure to check out Tactical Gamers other fine products such as the Stein http://www.cafepress.com/+stein,4902501
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Show your support for TG!

I like the hoodie, might order it soon :)

Comment

Good idea we could add in more images like TG ArmA TG BC2 etc

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

If this had been up earlier I would have invested in the thong instead of a year of supporting membership!
        |
        | |

"Kirov is boss"
        CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Thanks for becoming a SM J.B.

You can't just charm the girls with a thong first, you gotta warm up to them with a http://www.cafepress.com/+toddler_tshirt,4633714. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

want to ditto what Low said, thanks for taking the money out of your pocket and supporting not just Arma, but Tacticalgamer as a whole!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I'd love to support TG, but using websites that reccommend that I buy wares which say the following doesn't give me much incentive and in fact lessens my opinion of the people trying to sell said wares.

Seriously, this is not appropriate.
              Last edited by socomseal93; 07-04-2011, 05:13 PM. Reason: Offensive picture removed

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Acog, this is not official. This is just me having a bit of fun with something I found on the internet. Other random products are often advertised on the site and we can't control that.
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

My wife said the cotton is a "totally downer".

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                  Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Yeah Jaynus, she told me this morning! ;)

Sorry, to easy. However, it DOES beg the question, what does she prefer?! :)

Comment

lace man. Thongs must always be lace.

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                      Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

I prefer my old ladies silk. You know, when I wear them. Less chaffing! :D

Comment

silk = insta-stiffy

ZING!

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
                          Task Force Proteus

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                            I'd love to support TG, but using websites that reccommend that I buy wares which say the following doesn't give me much incentive and in fact lessens my opinion of the people trying to sell said wares.

Seriously, this is not appropriate.

Guess someone took your funny bone.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Make a TacticalGamer singlet and I'll wear it, win state, and bring thousands of new members.
                              |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                              Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                              We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                              And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                              He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X