Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT! All units are on alert, report in for assignments ASAP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT! All units are on alert, report in for assignments ASAP!

Intel has been trickling in that there is a serious situation developing in Chernarus. All units prepare for transport orders now! More information to follow. Estimated time to deployment is one week. It appears this will be a joint operation with British & American forces.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: IMPORTANT! All units are on alert, report in for assignments ASAP!

Aye matey.....there be a storm brewing, and me dingy is ready to set to sail!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

An allied expeditionary force has been sent to deal with this emerging threat. Details to arise soon... It is quite possible this is the start of WW3
      Swimming trunks and water wings may be required...
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Time to make some money, WAR LOOT!

The Makarov I brought back from the last MSO brought me many a mug of rum.

My goal this time around? RPG-7.
        |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
        Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
        We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
        And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
        He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Will Steam take my Arma Addons back and give me a refund if we lose the War?

Comment

How does one get in on this?

Comment

Go to this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...july-11-a.html

Fill out the application, show up on one of the days we are doing it. It's a MSO, which means it's a Multi-Session Operation. Real-time warefare over a period of days.
              |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
              Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
              We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
              And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
              He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

I have never ever heard about the MSO concept before so I am thrilled beyond all boundaries.
                I will shamelessly push this on to everyone I come across on Bravo!
                |
                | |

"Kirov is boss"
                CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

The last one, a few months ago, was a lot of fun. Several groups came in, set their bases up, sent out patrols, gained Intel, set out to secure areas of operations, and complete objectives. Cross comms enabled other groups to support each other during high seeding of server times. Transport, medical, logistical, and all other elements you would encounter during a real life military operation will be fully operational to keep it flowing. This is one event not to miss.

My Tap-a-Dap phone boke so message was sent via keyboard
                  Last edited by SARGE; 07-05-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I have been waiting for another one of these, I enjoyed the last one a lot.

I have no rope a dope phone and can barely type a message on my G15 keyboard.

Comment

Lowspeed has been busy....

|TG-189th| Unkl
                      ArmA 3 Game Officer
                      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                      189th Infantry Brigade Member
                      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Those look cool, where are they going to be posted?
                        TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

I've been lurking around here in anticipation for PR:A2 release and this caught my interest. I have, however, never played A2 multiplayer and barely any single player so I'm a complete noob. Would this event be suited for a completely new player like me, or should I steer clear and leave the spot for more experienced players?

Comment

get your name on the list right now. Do not miss this, you will have fun. Thats an order!

Comment

Would love to sign up but can't commit 100% to being able to make it so reluctantly missing this one, have fun guys

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X