bravo serve new requirements?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bravo serve new requirements?

Is there something different or wrong with the bravo server? It was fine before the mso event, now I think it sais I am lacking certain content, cannot read it cause it ejects me quickly.

Re: bravo serve new requirements?

Ive been getting this error ever since I bought Combined Operations , but it has never stopped me before from joining games.

Addon 'CAWheeled_W_BAF' requires addon 'CAWheeled_D_BAF'

Comment

This means you are not actually running the game in Combined Operations mode.

Step 1: Copy the Addons folder from your Arma 2 folder into your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder.
      Step 2: Create a shortcut on the desktop and use the following target line:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\ArmA2OA.exe" -world=empty -nosplash [email protected];@ACE;@ACEX;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE;@TGMaps;@AC EX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_SM

Step 3: Profit?

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

I did that you told me. I still get that message and also cannot get into bravo. I wonder what changed ? I was playing on it before MSO started

Comment

I'm sitting on TS while working on Dredge's blasted reports. Perhaps we can get you sorted out.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member
          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I got similar issues when the MSO started. I played some Domi after the MSO started, but when I tried to join the MSO I was getting a lot of errors about missing content. I even deleted all Mods and sync with Six Updater again. Same issue. Mine was related to "acex_rus" files I believe.

Comment

The error message during MSO "ACEX_RUS..." was due to the mission itself. Not server isssue.

However, you may be able to join the server.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X