Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I finally played BF2: Project Reality...wow.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I finally played BF2: Project Reality...wow.

I finally checked out BF2:PR to see what all the fuss was about. It's pretty freakin' awesome. the PR team really has done some great work with gameplay and I can't wait to see what they can do with ArmA 2, as BF2:PR's graphics and twitchy run/gun would be my only complaints...it should work great in ArmA.

I've looked around on the interwebs and all I can find for a release date is "July"...We're balls deep into July and I don't see it yet. Is that what all these screenshots and "it's coming" hype on the TG forums is about?

When it does get released, are we going to see a huge influx of new ArmA 2 players eager to check Project Reality out on a modern game?

Is TG going to host a new Project Reality server?

Re: So I finally played BF2: Project Reality...wow.

TG will have an PR:ArmA server from day one. Unfortunately, PR has been pushed back to an August release.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

WHAT- AUGUST?- that's going to be like waiting for Christmas!!!!!!!

P.S. Tell Jeepo that August is not spelled J-U-L-Y

Comment

Don't worry need just a little ironing.

Few days more or less. ;)

Comment

I believe that the wait will be worth it. I understand that the bugs need to be ironed out. I feel like a kid waiting for xmas for the mod to come out. I cant thank the PR Devs enough for all of their hard work that they have and are putting into this for us to enjoy. Its going to change the multiplayer aspect of Arma for the good I feel.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
            WHAT- AUGUST?- that's going to be like waiting for Christmas!!!!!!!

P.S. Tell Jeepo that August is not spelled J-U-L-Y
            Sure it does. I said August all along, I just spell it different where I am from! :)
            Last edited by Jeepo; 07-22-2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I feel like ArmA2 is going to need to see a lot more new players for ArmA:PR to work. Co-op missions are easy fun when there's 5-10 people on a server, but TvT...not so much. Are we expecting a lot of people to switch over from BF2?

Comment

Yes we do! I don't think you have to worry about the amount of players for ArmaII-PR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X