TG Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Events

I'm not regular on TG but I was always have fun on TG servers since ArmA1.

As someone who occasional come on this forum in search for some good events announcement I can't really find it.

I will like that any kind of TG events will be completely separate from rest of the forum and bump you directly in the head when you open site.
    Should be more accessible and user friendly.

Thanks for understanding.

Re: TG Events

+1
    TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Comment

Hey Worm! You just missed our MSO event. We had front page articles, BIS posts, and PR posts. The ArmA players and admin staff are very good about promoting events.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm not talking about one event. I'm talking about more transparent event promotions. It is hard to notice for someone who is not regular is something going on or not.

It is like suggestion or request from noob to make it easy for us noob's.

Comment

I got ya. So, lets get more weekly events going! Tactical Thursdays, and Firefight Fridays :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ya, you bring up a good point of lack of events... I know we just had one not to long ago, but how about another one??? I know we have a couple missions on that would be suitable for an event! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

If this goes down (in a good way), can we vary the times so that given time zones don't miss out. (i.e. When the server is the most busy, is like 3ish my time, and that's no bueno.)

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
              "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

New event sign up going up in the next hour ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I liked the idea of the event that Jaycezz (sorry about spelling) wanted to part us with.

The mission that we were supposed to run had ACRE issues so we didn't play it. But i'd love the idea of giving it another go if someone can fix whatever the issue was with it. A proper balls to the wall, tactical realism goodness event.
                  AnimalMother
                  Ex TG-31st LR
                  "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                  sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
                    I liked the idea of the event that Jaycezz (sorry about spelling) wanted to part us with.

The mission that we were supposed to run had ACRE issues so we didn't play it. But i'd love the idea of giving it another go if someone can fix whatever the issue was with it. A proper balls to the wall, tactical realism goodness event.
                    That can be done. I would be more than happy to head up a Realism Mission (after this current event ;) )

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Go get it wormy! Great to see you over here again! Also, as an aside, I feel obliged to point out that you don't have to be a "regular" or anything here, you are part of the community the day you take the decision to play on a TG server of participate in a forum!

Comment

I notice some changes small but made big difference for us noobs.

Thanks.

Comment

I actually had 3 missions ready to go.. The names of which I forget, I did have the first we tried fixed a bit ago, but I've lost the mission since and would need to build it from scratch again. I'll start making more and finish off ideas I had plotted out when I get the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                            I got ya. So, lets get more weekly events going! Tactical Thursdays, and Firefight Fridays :)
                            I like this sort of idea, a couple of well promoted/advertised themed nights each week, maybe not on the same days/times every week though to give as many people as possible a chance of playing and accommodating their schedules.

The idea needs some refinement but think it has merit

Comment

Super SNiper Saturdays!??

AM I DOIN IT RIGHT?!

:)

I do love the regular, revolving theme idea. Very cool.

Serious suggestion: MARPAT Monday!? A lot of people dislike MARPATs and Mondays....its a match made for ARMA... hehe.
                              (I actually really like MARPATS for the record)
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X