Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TVT10_Air_Superiority_v1[TG] - my first TvT (feedback and info)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVT10_Air_Superiority_v1[TG] - my first TvT (feedback and info)

This thread is here for several reasons. First, this is my first full TVT mission, been working on it for the last 10 days and just wanted to thank everyone that helped me with suggestions, testing etc among them Delta38, Charles Darwin, Bo0g, J.B., LowSpeed, Orbital, Toxic (hope I didn't forget someone)

Second, since this is a TvT mission, there will be balancing issues that I will address if you reply in this thread and tell me about it.

Features:
    -choose between the expensive BluFor planes or the mighty RedFor war machines
    -customizable time, weather, round duration and other specifics with multiple choices of aircrafts per side in Parameters
    -playable by as many as 1 player on each side to up to 10 total
    -other features described in the mission Briefing
    -each side has strengths and weakness (BluFor: better maneuverability, better cannon control, VTOL :: RedFor afterburner, more and powerful rockets)
    Last edited by rambo2; 07-25-2011, 11:50 PM.
    TGU courses: - 20/05/11 Jacezz

Re: TVT10_Air_Superiority_v1[TG] - my first TvT (feedback and info)

I cannot stress how much I think that this mission concept is not only well thought of, but the mission it self is very entertaining.

Yesterday I had Delta38 staying on my six in his little puny Harrier while I was flying the mighty SU-27... Which handles like a brickhouse. But having to constantly dodge cannonfire, lock-on's and sidewinders coming my way all the while I'm flying in and out of valleys and clipping the rooftops of Feruz Abad. That is an adrenalin rush!
    Last edited by J.B.; 07-25-2011, 07:18 PM.
    |
    | |

"Kirov is boss"
    CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

I'm sure its great for training purposes, but there is one problem. It requires that everyone is able to fly. This makes this a pretty unlikely canditate for normal play.

Comment

You don't know how to fly np, there are 2 seaters jets with gunner spots.

Also if you would like to learn how to fly, when bravo is empty feel free to load up my CAS trainer mission with more than 30 aircraft to practice on. More info here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1636743
        Last edited by rambo2; 07-26-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks Rambo2 for making a mission that brings variety to our mission list.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
            I'm sure its great for training purposes, but there is one problem. It requires that everyone is able to fly. This makes this a pretty unlikely canditate for normal play.
            If one could find an experienced pilot that would show a player the ropes of CAP, I'm certain it could actually be a good trainer.

But the thing is that the fact of this mission being there it might encourage players to actually start training for it.
            |
            | |

"Kirov is boss"
            CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Very nicely done, had lots of fun, although I cant fly for sh*T

Comment

Version 2.

Changelog:
                - fixed certain issues where rearming would remove flares
                - added 25 min duration game mode
                - Frogfoot added on BluFor
                - other performance fixes

Comment

Parameters

The Time of day is not working

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X