Tonight GMT on bravo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight GMT on bravo?

Hi all just wondering if anyone is on bravo tonight GMT time?

Dave

Re: Tonight GMT on bravo?

I'll be there seeding in an hour or so.
    |
    | |

"Kirov is boss"
    CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

I'll try to be there aslong as i can.
      Spartan 10

Comment

Holy sacky spheres of life!

That last mission I had ("Crevice" I believe it was called) was the most epic and intense fun I've had in ages. Holy moly, it was fireteam manoeuvre heaven! Low walls, small compounds and bushes in and around the green field. Just the right amount of enemies. Suppression, bounding, covering, running, crouching, shooting, killing, dying, healing, everything. And it all ended in an epic charge where FT1 (lead by yours truly) got mowed down by a DShKM and ZU-23-2 and when it was all said and done. Only Chiefboats was left alive........ And he made it out of there to rendezvous with the respawned squad.
        Last edited by Unkl; 07-27-2011, 03:25 PM.
        |
        | |

"Kirov is boss"

Comment

Epic! Nice leading there J.B.

Comment

Thank you, Ax. It not hard to lead when you have good people under you.

That first part was EXACTLY how I want ArmA to be played. Fast, hard and under the enemy's bullets. Rough start, but once we got going we were pulling out the A game on the enemy. So freaking good!
            |
            | |

"Kirov is boss"

Comment

Looks like I missed the fun :( turned off after the server changed to that all out plane war mission not my thing.

Comment

As the pieces of walls of the hut I was in were falling on me from gunfire and grenades I kept asking..Is anyone still alive out there? No anewer, just more shooting, God that ZU 23 is a horrible thing to get pinned down by! I crawled out to the corner, looked up and there was one of them sum bitches and I got him before he got me. I got up in a running zig zag crouch and took off, bullets zinged all around me dust flying until I got to the next group of houses. There across the street was our abandonded medical vehicle so I ran to get in and the bullets were pinging off of it as i got turned around and hauled butt until I reached the reincarnated squad. I can not believe this old geezer made it out of there alive, that was scarey as hell and a great time. Thanks to JB for great leading and all the squad for a great night of gaming. The nurses at the home had a hell of a time getting me settled down!

Comment

And again the |18th| Walker Brigade prevails again

Comment

Very good games last night!
                    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Just bump an old thread, same question anyone on tonight GMT? :)

Comment

I'll be there

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Awesome playing on Bravo tonight... Someone made the Airwolf comment when Lowspeed took to the air during "Butta Fingers" I wish I had that handle of Airwolf alla Jan Mikey Vincent - minus the booze death. Anyway - TG should incorporate the theme song as a rally cry going into the slaughter. Linking it for the old kids that are around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr_CJ...e_gdata_player

Comment

I'm just happy there are a few that are the VOR (voice of reason) of Ernest Borgnine.

Comment

The good ole days...now we gotta deal with Glee.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X