Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallujah available from six

Attention:

Fallujah has been added to @TGMaps on six updater. Moreover, Everon and the woodland BDU units have been removed. Make sure to sync with six to get the map for the upcoming event this Friday.

That is all.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Fallujah available from six

After updating I have "ACESX_SM (S)" and "ZCOMMON_ACE (S)" blacking out besides the CBAs. Will that cause a problem?
    |
    | |

"Kirov is boss"
    CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

No.
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I just updated but dont see fallugah in my tg maps addons and the woodlands and ereron is still there.

Comment

I am not an Admin but from what I have encountered after updating this morning I would not advise updating Six till further notice.

Comment

The admin team is looking into the issue. Stand by.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

When I downloaded TGmaps for the first time just before the MSO, it put it in the servermods folder or something, which meant it didnt work. After moving it I got it to work, might be the same problem here.

Comment

Thanks Feriluce, nice catch, I copy and pasted the [email protected] to another location, copy and pasted the @TGmaps in the servermod folder in to my gamefolder with the others and was able to connect to Bravo without Battleye kicking me.

Comment

Not sure if it's related, but since I updated yesterday, I now get kicked for inactivity by battle eye while I'm loading in. The second time I connect, I get in okay.

I'm thinking it's because the second time, my pc had cached some of the information, so it loads a littler faster, while the first time is a fresh load that takes too long ok my little old pc. I'm not really sure how battle eye works, it even what it is, but would it be possible to increase the timeout or something, so that the server doesn't think I've disconnected when I've really just breen loading for five minutes? :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

I have yet to update, because I'm still awaiting word from the adminstration that this issues is resolved.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Balfa, since you updated Sixupdater, like me, you have to remove the @tgmap folder that is in your gamefolder, then in the servermod folder, copy and paste the @tgmaps in there to your gamefolder. Only if you updated Six as Socomseal requested. The @tgmap folder in your game folder has the maps that were slated to be removed, and the @tgmaps in the servermod folder has the new Fallujah map. I first saved the tgmap folder to a different location before deleting it from my game folder. Battleeye was seeing both folders and since they were each containing different files it was kicking us all out. Since doing this I had no problem with Battleeye. As soon as the Admins give us the okay, I wouldn't update Six yet. The admins should post a link to d/l @Tgmaps until they fix the problem with Six. We do have an event scheduled for the Fallujah map this Friday.

Comment

I replaced the main tgmaps folder with the servermods folder again as well, and now fallujah is working perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
                          Not sure if it's related, but since I updated yesterday, I now get kicked for inactivity by battle eye while I'm loading in. The second time I connect, I get in okay.

I'm thinking it's because the second time, my pc had cached some of the information, so it loads a littler faster, while the first time is a fresh load that takes too long ok my little old pc. I'm not really sure how battle eye works, it even what it is, but would it be possible to increase the timeout or something, so that the server doesn't think I've disconnected when I've really just breen loading for five minutes? :)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.
                          This is how Battleye updates. When it detects that your client is in need of update it will kick you with a message about "client not responding". Then it has been able to self update & the next time you try to join you have no problem.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer
                          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                          189th Infantry Brigade Member
                          SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                          "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
                            The admins should post a link to d/l @Tgmaps until they fix the problem with Six. We do have an event scheduled for the Fallujah map this Friday.
                            Your on to our back-up plan again Sarge! First choice is getting Six Updater working however. ;)
                            |TG-189th| Unkl
                            ArmA 3 Game Officer
                            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

HURRAY FOR SOCOM & APO. Now stop tormenting his puppy.
                              Last edited by Unkl; 07-28-2011, 07:18 PM. Reason: more credit due
                              |TG-189th| Unkl
                              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X