No announcement yet.

Tonight CO82 debacle

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight CO82 debacle

My computer just crashed as I tried to get to assassin1 and bandit1.....I apologize for the CF that was tonight, I know it is not fun to do what the troops on the ground had to do. I apologize and hope that the next time works a little better....actually ALOT better!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: Tonight CO82 debacle

The main problem was that everyone was spread out all over the place. I think everyone should have done like me and fino, and simply pressed the respawn button after our chopper got shot down, or maybe even at the beginning. That would have avoided 40 minutes of doing nothing.

I know its possible to have great fun on that mission with only a few people, since I've done it before.
    Last edited by Feriluce; 08-02-2011, 05:45 AM.

Stuff happens. Specially when the mission is complex and didn't have a decent briefing.
      Also being on that late for some would test their patience more than other time of day/night.

You've been combo punched by ARMA Jack. Happens to the best of us.

But great fun on previous missions today.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
      "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Tonight CO82 debacle

We all have those days Jack. No worries!

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
        Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
        We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
        And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
        He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed