SMK movement mod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMK movement mod?

ok just a quick one who uses it and if not should we use it looks ALOT better :)

http://youtu.be/vklOq6KFQy4

Re: SMK movement mod?

Dont think it would add much to gameplay looks better but just one more mod to have issues with

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

What with ACRE and ACE, the key combinations would just become unnecessarily complicated and cluttered. It adds a neat and realistic touch, but it is ultimately unnecessary. Also, I don't like the sound of blindfire.

Comment

Conflicts with other mods that are running, like @stmovement and other mods should first be researched before using. They might run ok for you, but, could cause dysinc for other players around you. Ck developers forums for reviews and comments.

Comment

Well, you negative nancies, I like the look of it! It certainly overcomes some shortcomings in the stock game (most significantly vaulting high walls), and all it is is one new key bind. If it conflicts with ace, then of course we can't use it, but that doesn't detract from its awesomeness.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

looks pretty neat! Though TBH I'd be happy with a mod that meant I wasnt healing thin air when my patients are two feet away from me jedi master style...

Comment

Originally posted by Subsy View Post
              looks pretty neat! Though TBH I'd be happy with a mod that meant I wasnt healing thin air when my patients are two feet away from me jedi master style...
              That's arma for you though. I believe the ACE guys did the who interaction menu at a distance thing since we can't necisarrily be able to always be right next to an object; therefore, they made it so you have to be within X distance away from an object to interact with it. (Probably around at arms reach).
              Blackpython / ZephyrDark
              Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

:) Yeh, doesnt really change the gameplay just looks weird..

Comment

They have some really nice features with the difference stances and the fact that you can climb certain walls.

Comment

Originally posted by Subsy View Post
                    :) Yeh, doesnt really change the gameplay just looks weird..
                    how does it look weird and not change the gameplay?? would change the way people play in a big way..

Comment

Mind Blown. Want this A LOT. Looks realllllly sweet.
                      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Dave, he's talking about healing:)

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Opps sorry :)

Comment

Well, I think some of these would be very useful but others not so much. I really like the work that has been put into this mod, though I would much rather see another Island of some sort.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I installed this and was playing with it a bit today.... It's pretty awesome. Obviously only had it client side, so others couldn't see what I was doing... which made me sadface. It helped a lot having Third Person view on the server, I could see what my character was doing.
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X