Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Invitation

Originally posted by Acoustic
    This is Acoustic from =TGZ= and we are hosting a TvT Sunday @ 6pm central/7pm eastern. The mission is 12v12 (3 squads vs 3 squads) and currently NATR has one squad filled and we have another filled on the other team. United Operations is gonna fill the other 2 squads for one of the teams and I was wondering if TG wanted to do the same. Here is the post if you want more info on the mission and such. Just give me a reply back and we can either meet on TS or do something. Thanks.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=122826
    If anyone is interested in attending ;) should be fun. If you go make sure you represent TG in the best way you can through maturity and accurate shooting :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: TvT Invitation

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
    If anyone is interested in attending ;) should be fun. If you go make sure you represent TG in the best way you can through maturity and accurate shooting :D
    ...and by maturity he means maximum aggression. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I have just been approached by =TGZ= Acoustic, wondering if TG would like to take part in the TvT event hosted there.
      I know it's not much of a warning gents, but lets see if we can accommodate it in short notice.

If not we can always participate in the future.

Don't miss the opportunity, it starts in 2 hours 1800 Central, Sunday.

Files needed to play are as follows:

Download them and make a separate addon folder within your ARMA2 directory. Name it @TGZ.
      Open the folder, and make another folder called "AddOns".
      Copy and paste or move the 4 files to @TGZ/Addons folder and you're good to go.

Directory should look like this: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2OA.exe" [email protected]

Remember to only use addons that are needed.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Unfortunately this will be on too late for me tonight to manage :/

Hope we get a good turnout of guys on our side who can make it though, does sound like it would be fun

Comment

No worries, we got wind of it yesterday. Just posting it up there for the fellas that may want to.

Comment

UPDATE:

The TvT event has been pushed back for this Saturday (August 13th) at 6pm Central Standard Time.

Comment

Bump*
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X