Goodbye guys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye guys.

It's probably been over a year since I last played with you guys but every TG moment I've ever had was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had. I started playing TG when I was about 14 back in the ArmA 1 days I think even before the first release of ACE. I wish I would've played with you guys more the past few year but between school, being a drill instructor for a high school law enforcement class, and working for the Monterey County Sheriff Department as an Explorer I haven't had the time. On September 11th of this year I will be leaving for United States Marine Corp Basic Training at MCRD San Diego and going into the Intelligence field afterwards. Its been great guys, have fun with PR:ArmA 2 and ArmA 3.

Tyler Dunn a.k.a. "Cueball"
    Arma name: Cueball, -19D-Cueball, or L.Cpl. Vowels
    PR name: Sleeper68, Cu3b4ll
    2142:sleeper68

Re: Goodbye guys.

Wow, Cueball your name brings back memories. Fun times.

Have a great journey Tyler and keep us posted.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Take care and good luck... You will be back when things settle down a bit.. say circa Battlefield 5 or so.. ;-)
      Better upgrade..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Dont believe we every played, but good luck whatever the future may hold !

Comment

Well that's a blast from the past. I wish you the best of luck in your future career. I always enjoyed playing ArmA1 with you.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Good luck in your ventures :)

Comment

Don't believe I ever played with you, but Good Luck and Go Get'm! :)
              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Good luck man! Keep your head down, and keep us posted! Many thanks for your choice to serve!
                |

Former Irregular and 18th SFOD
                Oh, Death was never enemy of ours!
                We laughed, knowing that better men would come,
                And greater wars; when each proud fighter brags
                He wars on Death, for lives: not men, for flags.

Comment

Good luck Cueball! :D
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I remember you well Cueball. I wish you all the best, and stay safe. Hopefully you will still check in!

Comment

Good luck and God bless. I'm sure we will see you one day. ;)

If you ever need anything man, hit me up

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys, I honestly didn't think I was a memorable member of TG. I have to say I owe a lot to you guys, you are responsible for the vast majority of all the military knowledge I have. You guys have taught me so much that even when talking to some combat vets I know I often have to stop and explain some of the things I'm talking about. Most of the experiences I've had with you guys have actually helped me learn a lot about myself and my capabilities as a leader. I still remember my first game with you guys. It was a WAC mission by beita and beita himself was leading as CO. I came in late to the game and ended up joining a squad that was attached to him. I had no experience with the game at all not to mention no experience leading a group but he immediately was give control of a fireteam so that beita could focus more on leading the platoon as a whole. I had no idea what I was doing but I didn't want to disappoint so I did my best to lead the fireteam. I still remember that mission and I even look at a compilation of screenshots taken and can still spot myself. Over the years I saw many players come and go but there's still a select group that I will always remember and have always looked up to for support and knowledge. Although I originally posted this thread last night, I found myself with s few extra minutes before returning to my day of constant PT. I hate to sound like a whimp but I almost cried when I saw that a lot of the guys I looked up to remembered playing with me, but I sucked it up and turned the emotion into the most motivational PT session I've ever done. Thank you TG.....for everything.
                        Arma name: Cueball, -19D-Cueball, or L.Cpl. Vowels
                        PR name: Sleeper68, Cu3b4ll
                        2142:sleeper68

Comment

Fond memories of ARMA 1 with you Cue...and beyond.

Lets just say see you later rather than goodbye. You've been around here for a bit and know enough to know we have a ton of both active military and retired military playing regularly. Who knows...you might have time to fire ARMA up from time to time during your military career.

Good luck...keep your head down and be safe.
                          sigpic
                          |TG-1st|Grunt
                          ARMA Admin (retired)
                          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed