ArmA2 Screenshot Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMAGES] ArmA2 Screenshot Thread

Well since I'm being lazy and didn't feel liking searching and trying to revive a possibly dead thread somewhere in the depths of the forums. ight as well start a new one.

I shall start this off with the long withheld photo I took the other night on fallujah. I think we had just finished with one of Sector's missions. Jack and I were the platoon medics and Sector was COing.

Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: ArmA2 Screenshot Thread

Heyhey, that's me, third from the left. That must have been the one I was SL on. Where's the video you took of warrior failing to look cool walking away from the explosion? :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Did someone catch Lowspeed battling with a spider and crashing a helicopter on video? I believe thats from the same mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
        Did someone catch Lowspeed battling with a spider and crashing a helicopter on video? I believe thats from the same mission.
        No LowSpeed was practicing with a simulator. If you notice that picture. There aren't any Blackhawks...or LowSpeed.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Lol lowspeed, I remember when I was taking that photo. You suicided to sneak out of the picture ;)
          Blackpython / ZephyrDark
          Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...