ACRE Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACRE Issues

Wondering if anyone has an issue fix for not being able to here the radio on the proper ear you chose left/right??

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: ACRE Issues

If you are using TS 3.0 it is currently broken, along with positional in 1.3.8. This is being worked on Jaynus and Nou as we speak. When in doubt about issues, check the ACRE issue tracker: http://tracker.idi-systems.com/projects/acre/issues

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks AcogRecon.

Comment

1.3.10 was just released. It fixes the new 3d positional issues and the cutout issues with 3.0.0 TS3

|TG-TFP|Jaynus
        Task Force Proteus

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done."

Comment

Thanks Jaynus

Comment

Thanks for the update Jaynus.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

So is this on our server yet? Can we update with six updater, or will that break things?

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

It is on Six, run the instal and update, and the server should be running it now. If not, it will still work, you will see a little box in the upper right hand side of your ingame screen saying your acre version in not insync or something like that, but disregard that, I was in last night and it was working just fine.

Comment

ACRE is updated.

Please refer to this thread for updates.
                  ACRE Quick Guide I

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

As a side note and something I ran into yesterday; Update your TS3 too, otherwise you will not be able to connect ingame to ACRE!

Comment

After the malfunction of my comms last night I checked this morning about the issues I was having with TS and it seems like there is a fix out there already. ACRE 1.3.11 It is not on six yet, but it is early. Keep watch for an update coming forth.

It is now early afternoon and Six is showing an update for ACRE Version 1.3.11 Just have to wait for Admins to apply it to server. Wait for their announcement
                      Last edited by SARGE; 08-17-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

So after getting some errors I did an update with six, updating acre as well. Afterwards I still got the same errors still (mission related i guess), but with the added bonus of only being able to hear select people.

Comment

The server has to be updated. I just posted in the CAA for the Admins to address.

Comment

Just to note....hope the update gets pushed.....had to DC to eat, but the comms issue due to the update kinda stinks and ended up with a lot of disconnects due to frustrations and a good amount of people on as well.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
                              Just to note....hope the update gets pushed.....had to DC to eat, but the comms issue due to the update kinda stinks and ended up with a lot of disconnects due to frustrations and a good amount of people on as well.
                              The Admin team is doing it's best to keep up to speed with the rapid changes of ACRE within 4~5 day period. Not all Admins are online (24/7) or there to keep tabs on such matters on an hourly basis, but as you all have noticed we have been constantly chasing the updates whenever it came out.

@Jack
                              I understand your frustrations, but since ACRE is not made by TG. We have been doing our utmost with what we got. You can see the number of version changes prior to 1.3.11 and how often it was updated.

As always, it helps to raise the issues via CAA thread so the attention is brought direct to the Admins rather than the thread being side tracked or lost in the mass general thread of the forum.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X