I'm comin' in hot!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm comin' in hot!!!

My power supply exploded about a month ago, so I've been MIA, if anyone cared/noticed. I've got a new one on the way and im pretty damn excited to get back to the frontline.

See you soon TG.

Re: I'm comin' in hot!!!

Glad to hear it wasn't anything serious. See you on the servers.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Did it actually explode?
      PICS?!
      Brand?
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

I'm sure i saw you in game last week. Hax!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Bumping for Pics and to see Aborted back with us on Bravo ASAP!
          Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

It was a Ultra X-Finity 600-Watt ATX Power Supply...served me for 3 years, then kablooie one day while my computer was idle and I was watching TV.

I was pissed and didn't want to take pics and give the piece of crap any undeserved publicity, so I dissected it and tossed its blackened guts into the dumpster.

I'm super bummed I missed the return to Bravo event...for some reason the event thread eluded me. With my growing frustration in the lack of team work in PRA2, some good ol' Bravo server action would do me good right about now. If I see people playin', count me in.

Comment

I had the same PSU explode on me. It luckily only killed itself and spared every other part.
              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X