No announcement yet.

Sprockett Games Big Sale

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprockett Games Big Sale

I received this email tonight from Sprocket Games. For those not aware of it, Sprocket is owned by BIS and the games are digital downloads. I bought Arma 2 at store but everything else from Sprocket.

The SprocketIdea summer sale is under way on This offer will be available from Friday 19th August to Thursday 23rd August, so don't delay, buy now!

Arma 2 -70%
    Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead -50%
    Arma 2: Combined Operations -50%
    Arma 2: British Armed Forces -50%
    Arma 2: Private Military Company -50%
    Last edited by ChiefBoatsRet; 08-19-2011, 04:22 AM.

Damn you Chief, ya beat me to it. :)

I too got Operation Arrowhead from Sprocket.

- Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LowSpeedHighDrag; 08-19-2011, 01:18 PM.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Sprockett Games Big Sale

Thanks been trying my hardest to get my mate to buy arma this might just make him get it..

Tell him he gets to hear unkl's voice. Mmmm... If that won't convince him, I don't know what will.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Originally posted by Deadly Dave View Post
          Thanks been trying my hardest to get my mate to buy arma this might just make him get it..
          Have him come on TS and we can each take turns in convincing him he needs to get Arma 2. :) Besides, that deal list above is really good.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

That, and add to the fact that those who have not gotten the DLC and do not want to look at low res models any more has no excuses! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Is pla addon worth getting only one I don't have?

I bought a copy of Combined Arms just incase I have to reinstall down the road.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed