Hyper WTF is ARMA 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper WTF is ARMA 3

More gamescon coverage from Cynicalbrit, this time AMRA 3.

Re: Hyper WTF is ARMA 3

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good game. I hope they are refoneing the ragdolls a little more, right now they look a little cartoonish, Though I did note that the AI seems to be the same dummies as they are now....heres to UPSmon!!

Good video and can't wait for summer of 2012!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Looking good... I really hope that the optics swapping is limited to an extent; however. The one specific feature really gets on my nerves. That and the insta-ranges on the scope... *shudder*. Well, ACE3, wherefore art thou!
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

I did here them note that they are trying to compensate for a more wider range of a crowd but at the same time not getting away from their roots of a hardcore mil shooter! That is nice. I really like the island that they are implementing as well. They mentioned that they did an overhaul of some things that will hopefully improve on performance.

I hope they work on some animations as well.....the healing thin air stuff needs a rub down :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I really hope the single player uniform/character model change is also for Multiplayer. One aspect of ARMA series which none of uber modders & scripters could accomplish.
          I love the Scuba feature as heavily advertised during the past sneak reviews by multiple reviewers and the naval warfare aspect of it too. I like anything with the sea.
          I would like to see some vanilla parachuting to be more milsim however. Hopefully they will address this in ARMA3.
          The ragdoll effects. Don't like them. Funny for few times but it gets to be a cartoon afterwards.

As BlackPython mentioned. I would hate to see the "insta" weapon mount changes in seconds feature. I was never able to attach the mounts in such speeds (as seen in game) without zeroing the sights. But I foresee possible third party mods to find the balance. ACEII? who knows.

All in all, I'm excited and wanting those super textures for ARMA3.

I gotta save ton of money until release to get a PC to run it too.

Thanks John for the cool link!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Looks great, hopefully my pc wont choke on this.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X