Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Has Arrived

YES YES YES.......

It is that time that we have all been waiting for. One of the final steps to the release of PR for the Arma tittle!! Head on over to the RealityMod forums and take a look at the manuel that they have done for us!!

HELL YA!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: The Time Has Arrived

Also come check out the TG PR:A2 forums! :D

Wick's has put together a thread of all the tutorial videos here.

Comment

:|

No radio simulation implemented yet, so we're stuck with VON it seems. I hereby request that we use mumble to avoid having to deal with the horrible quality of arma von.

Edit: I should probably have put this in the correct forum, but too late now.
      Last edited by Feriluce; 08-24-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Its Arma right???

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
          Its Arma right???
          Well its PR:Arma and theres a pr:arma forum, hence why I put my comment in the wrong forum.

Comment

:) Thought you mean my post. Just wanted to let us Arma folk know about it :)

Comment

woot!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse