Wookie School

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wookie School

Seriously guys. Whatever happened to the wookie school maps? They were the best. I vote for a wookie school revival.

Ian

Re: Wookie School

What is/was wookie school?

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

It was a TvT game where each sniper team (shooter, spotter) were given a choice to either capture a central building to win or hang back and shoot their competitions out.

I believe it was taken down due to the original makers requests. His name was Scope.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

ooh right I remember that one those were fun

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
        The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Someone would need to remake them. Old ones aren't compatible with the newest versions of ace.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Somone in our neck of the woods made a newer version, if you want I can talk to him and send you guys a copy. You guys interested?
            sigpic

Shoot till you run out of ammo, or until you're dead.

Comment

That would be quite awesome in my opinion, thanks for the offer!!! :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by azzwort View Post
                Somone in our neck of the woods made a newer version, if you want I can talk to him and send you guys a copy. You guys interested?
                That'd would be great. Thanks Azzwort.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I think that would be epic. Lol. Many a foul word has been uttered during Wookie missions. Hehehe. Look forward to it!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Awesome! I'm looking forward to taking you all on.

Comment

Hello and greetings fellow ArmA brothers! Across the pond Tinfoil and I revived Wookiee School after Scope left it in our capable hands. As is we have a 27 player (3 teams of 9, 3 groups of 3 in each team) compatible version of Wookiee School on Chenarus. As the last few features are ironed out we'll be porting the framework to Takistan, Podagorsk, Lingor, Kulima, Thirsk (Winter), and Tora Bora to name a few. When we've gotten the lot of them ported and sorted, I'd be more than happy to toss up a link and provide to y'all the goodies inside. Furthermore, we're working on organizing a cross-community month-long tournament styled play of the Wookiee School maps so, get the ghillies out, polish the sniper rifles up, and look forward to some good old fashioned sneak and creep battles! [:
                      Last edited by NoDebate; 09-07-2011, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Wow! That sounds awesome. Thanks for putting in the effort. The tournament sounds like an excellent idea.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDebate View Post
                          Hello and greetings fellow ArmA brothers! Across the pond Tinfoil and I revived Wookiee School after Scope left it in our capable hands. As is we have a 27 player (3 teams of 9, 3 groups of 3 in each team) compatible version of Wookiee School on Chenarus. As the last few features are ironed out we'll be porting the framework to Takistan, Podagorsk, Lingor, Kulima, Thirsk (Winter), and Tora Bora to name a few. When we've gotten the lot of them ported and sorted, I'd be more than happy to toss up a link and provide to y'all the goodies inside. Furthermore, we're working on organizing a cross-community month-long tournament styled play of the Wookiee School maps so, get the ghillies out, polish the sniper rifles up, and look forward to some good old fashioned sneak and creep battles! [:
                          Hello NoDebate,

It has been a long time since. It would be great to get a hold of that framework, and hopefully we can participate in the tournament.
                          Thanks.

LSHD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X