PR is cool... Bravo is RAD like the 80's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR is cool... Bravo is RAD like the 80's

Been playing some PR ARMA - dam it's frustrating but awesome because of the potential. What I miss is the above and beyond team work Bravo brings to the table. Anyone up for some Bravilous Sunday play for old time sake?
    Last edited by AxiomGreen; 09-03-2011, 10:58 PM.

Yes please. As soon as I get home I'm on
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Re: PR is cool... Bravo is RAD like the 80's

I am in.
      Last edited by hedgehog; 09-04-2011, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I'm in. I was just playing on the PR server. pr is fun and has alot of potential. It really works when teamwork is involved. There is kinda a lack of teamwork on the PR servers. But yeah ill be there.

Comment

Because it's new..its going take time to get the gameplay up to TG standards... but its going to take Players like you camping the Server and the TeamSpeak channels that will make it a great game. If you bail on it until it get's great Teamwork (Rad, like the 80's)... you will never have it...(gag me with a Spoon!)..

So don't give up....make it a great TG Game.. If it runs, or can run, like the BF2 PR... you got a winner there...

PD
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
            Because it's new..its going take time to get the gameplay up to TG standards...
            This.

All us TG folks have an obligation to enjoy the game, to learn it and give our knowledge out to others playing on our servers. Imagine in a week or two how high the standard will be with the sheer volume of players we are getting...........;)

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                Because it's new..its going take time to get the gameplay up to TG standards... but its going to take Players like you camping the Server and the TeamSpeak channels that will make it a great game. If you bail on it until it get's great Teamwork (Rad, like the 80's)... you will never have it...(gag me with a Spoon!)..

So don't give up....make it a great TG Game.. If it runs, or can run, like the BF2 PR... you got a winner there...
                PD
                I'm hoping for better than that. BF2 PR was good... THEN I found ARMA and was blown away. ARMA is another league entirely and deserves better teamwork than BF2 standards IMO.

And yes, i'll be down for some Bravo love today very soon... Just gotta get the lady out of my place..... ;)
                Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Originally posted by thirdsin View Post
                  and yes, i'll be down for some bravo love today very soon... Just gotta get the lady out of my place..... ;)
                  she spent the night?!?!?!?!?

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                    This.

All us TG folks have an obligation to enjoy the game, to learn it and give our knowledge out to others playing on our servers. Imagine in a week or two how high the standard will be with the sheer volume of players we are getting...........;)

I know, i was just explaining why id rather play on bravo for now and wait awhile for PR to really get started. playing on bravo and playing on the pr servers is like playing 2 different games. And they're both great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox_J21 View Post
                      she spent the night?!?!?!?!?

+1
                      She spent the weekend.... ;)

Got 4 peeps on Bravo, killin is our business! Come one, come all :)
                      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

If you guys want leadership and structure for PR you should work to provide it ;)

Leaving and playing on Bravo on reinforces the lack of leadership. Lend a hand and shape the server into something you want to play on.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I was not trying to insight a PR mutiny, I just really enjoy Bravo and the folks who play which I know will transfer to PR. I will continue to play Arma PR and provide what little leadership abilities I have :)

Comment

Why can't both co-exist? Dyslexi puts out some great points here:
                            http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f440...ml#post1659365

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Interesting question, one I could ask many people in other places. But I don't think Axiom was getting at what Dyslexci was commenting on. But a good post, worth a read. And yes of course they can co-exist!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X