Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrackClip pro

Hey guys!

I know this subject might belong in the hardware forum but i think most Natural Point products users hang around here:)

I had a good deal with TrackIr5 and i am quite content with it, but whats is the big deal with the TrackClip pro? Anyone here bought it?

Thanks !

-Rat
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: TrackClip pro

Wish I knew? *shrug* sounds like bits of plastic to fit your favourite baseball cap.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I personally dont rate it. I like having my head free of cables. I just use the hatclip instead and I don't see any difference in tracking using the trackclip pro either.
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I believe the Pro Clip attaches to your headphones, so no hat required, whereas the regular thingy attaches to a hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
          I believe the Pro Clip attaches to your headphones, so no hat required, whereas the regular thingy attaches to a hat.

Correct. I wear a visor when I play with the hat clip attached. If you are not planning on sitting 2 meters from your screen then the hatclip works great.
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Thanks guys!

Thats what i tought. Im also only using the hatclip that comes in the packages. I saw on their website that you can buy small IR reflector sticking dots for like 6$. I might give it a shot.
            sigpic

Comment

Hello, this is me using my brothers computer( a laptop with no mouse--sucks) in Kansas.

The trackclippro attaches to your headphones and don't worry about too many cables, once you use it and get use to it, you will not play Arma or any flight sims again without it.

You will have the cable for your headphones and the TrackIr clippro cable, a simple twisting a few times of the two cables should stabalize it enough so as not to trip u up.

Comment

I'm using Trackclip Pro with a webcam and Freetrack. With this combo and the way my PC is set up(a big window behind me) it's essential for smooth tracking. It does it's job pretty well in that sense, but beware of the flimsy construction. Mine is held together with duct tape after one drop to the floor.

Comment

haha :) Ok but is the trackclip pro is really better than the normal clip?
                  sigpic

Comment

Fincuan so your are not using trackir at all? hummm...thats really intersting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X