Exorcise (-e +m) Bravo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exorcise (-e +m) Bravo

I remember joining TG last April and eventually becoming a supporting member (all for Bravo); it was a good day for me in the video game world - I found a team. Bravo was full - full of life and death. Ever since PR( I understand the value) has hit the scene it seems like certain games are getting killed... Is PR the anti-christ of Bravo? If so, we need an exorcism right bloody now to combat green puke, head spinning, and shaking beds.
    I like to come home from my stressful job when my life lets me, sit my arsh in front of my computer, crack a Pabst, cover 6, and play some ARMA. However, no one is ever on...
    Where are the elders?
    Miss hearing Sarge and Chief grunting it up, miss hearing me say nothing, miss Mr. Bauer and Jr. Bauer leading, miss the juvies (stay in school), miss Unkl (stop swearing), miss the missionaires - Lowspeed, Python, Balfa, 3rdsinner, Phologios (ultimate pilot), and the many others that filled the server and were comrades.
    I know I am not that vocal and might be swillin some aiming juice when I play, but dammit - I miss playing.

Ax
    Last edited by AxiomGreen; 09-19-2011, 11:39 PM.

Re: Exorcise (-e +m) Bravo

Hear Hear!

We have some events coming up. And i've had some success seeding Bravo on random days. It'll turn around. Soon, young padawan. Very soon.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

I garan-goddamn-te you all that I will be on for some foxy gaming this weekend. Third, I am in serious need of shooting the **** with you soon (also those blasted UPSMON AI's).

Let it be done!
      |
      | |

"Kirov is boss"
      CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
        I garan-goddamn-te you all that I will be on for some foxy gaming this weekend. Third, I am in serious need of shooting the **** with you soon (also those blasted UPSMON AI's).

Let it be done!
        I'll be there like a bruise on the face of one of Charlie Sheen's girlfriends...

Anyone else catch the Charlie Sheen roast on Comedy Central last night? Hilarious.
        http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...illiam-shatner
        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

everytime i log into teamspeak i check to see if there is anyone on the bravo server channel, but nobody is. if i do see you in the bravo ts chan i will be in there as well.

Comment

Ill play but im pretty sure i havent updated 6 in about 2 months so if its broked someone is holding my hand through the process :D
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I am still on vacation but will be back next week, you will see me on Bravo soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                Ill play but im pretty sure i havent updated 6 in about 2 months so if its broked someone is holding my hand through the process :D
                GI, it's not broke, but it will want to update first the Gui of Six itself first. It will bring u upto date with the latest version of Six. After it reinstalls it self click on the bravo server in the dynamic preset area of six. Then right click and choose updater action - install and update. Now let it bring you upto date, go fix yourself a cup of coffee or get your favorite beverage of choice and allow Six to do it's thing. You are looking at about 20 to 30 minuntes since you haven't updated for awhile. After it is finished you will see a pop-up appear about TS plugins and such, say yes and you are ready to go.

Comment

Awesome SARGE.

Thanks

Yet again you beat me to it. :)

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I only played on bravo like twice because ever since PR its been empty. Its not that i hate PR, because i really enjoy it. But i miss bravo :P

Comment

there was a similar discussion in the PR impressions thread from here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/pr-arma...ml#post1647330

Im enjoying PR but really looking fwd to the Bravo event on Sunday

Wonder if we'll get any Bravo virgins from PR?

Comment

Originally posted by Subsy View Post
                        Wonder if we'll get any Bravo virgins from PR?
                        Chuckled at this.

I'm lookin forward to the event, seems like we have a good amount of interest :)

Comment

*shivers* Heeyy... hey man... maann.. I hear- hea- heard you ha-a-ad somethin' tah f-f-f-ix me up... Bravo you say? Ah... maaann I ne-ee-ee-eed somethin' like that to cure mah teamwork and procedures withdrawls....
                          Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                          Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

From our mission on Bravo last night - EXPLOSIONS! :)

Messin around on Fallujah Domi. Side Mission was to take down a gas station supplying enemy forces. It required a few more explosives than planned to get the job done...

Comment

I love how you can hear me fading away saying "you sure showed that sign" lol. Stubborn buildings!
                              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X