Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys are going to love this : Documentary on Gadhafi's IRA arms mistakes PC game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are going to love this : Documentary on Gadhafi's IRA arms mistakes PC game

Enjoy :)

http://storyful.com/stories/1000008601

-Rat
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: You guys are going to love this : Documentary on Gadhafi's IRA arms mistakes PC g

rofl...i know a job that is now available!

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Yeah I saw that documentary.
      I was wondering about that scene, when I saw it.
      Lulz

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: You guys are going to love this : Documentary on Gadhafi's IRA arms mistakes PC g

Saw it, angered me as it took away from the message the show was attempting to make. What made me wonder was the fact that no British Choppers were ever downed the entire time by any weapons like that.

Comment

Yea, its pretty bad overall. I can see how a single editor could make the mistake, but then surely it must go through a significant amount of review before it is aired? In any-case, someone is going to get an ear-full.

Comment

I bet the guys who were playing that round are calling their mothers to tell them their are on tv :)
            sigpic

Comment

Wonder if the were using ACRE? lol. How does someone miss that? That's all I'm asking.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

They did the same thing for the 1969 Moon landing. Nothing new here. Oh, I forgot most of you weren't born yet for that one. I was 22 and fresh from the Jungles of Viet Nam.

Comment

They took arma footage for the moon landing? hoah! ;)
                  sigpic

Comment

that is great!

Comment

Anyone else notice how the Zues kinda jumps in the air? lol. just.. wow.
                      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdSin View Post
                        Anyone else notice how the Zues kinda jumps in the air? lol. just.. wow.
                        Yeah, and the trees in the background keep changing shape as different parts are rendered in more detail. It seems so obvious to us, I wonder how the mix-up occurred.
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Can we use this to justify that "shooting at a chopper with an AK is realistic"? :icon_razz
                          |TG-6th|Belhade
                          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Thats just horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by belhade View Post
                              can we use this to justify that "shooting at a chopper with an ak is realistic"? :icon_razz
                              lol

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                              The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X