Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

The current version everyone plays is combined ops, right? Is this worth buying?

Re: Suggestions

If you are looking for something 'more' than run-and-gun... YES (five million times, yes).

ARMA is very milsim, it can be slow for 80% of the time you play, but the 20% or so you're in action - just, omg (different mission types can change this dramatically however). If you think you will enjoy teamwork, realism, and so many different varieties of missions I can't even describe right now - pick it up.
    There is a learning curve, a tough one. But once you get through it, it's soooooo freaking worth it.

If you're hesitant, try to wait for a sale on Steam or whatever online download service you use. I think I remember picking it up with the DLC packs a year ago for around $40, which included the 2 DLC packs. Could be cheaper now.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Re: Suggestions

Agree 100% with Thirdsin, just an awesome game when you combine it with ACE mod. Its 19.99 USD right now for each part (A2 and OA) but at that price its alot cheaper then it was 6 months ago and its definitely worth it if you have the cash right now.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X