I once was lost but now am found....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I once was lost but now am found....

Oh-hai! I just wanted to let you guys know that I am back from my temporary mis-placement to wreak havoc on the servers! He he! Better watch it, woman with a gun comin' through! lol

But seriously, when I get Six workin' and whatnot, I will be online ready to fight til we turn into crows (or to the death, for those who don't follow).

Can't wait!! :row__584:

Re: I once was lost but now am found....

Nice to see you back. Will you be playing BF3 also? I'm old and slow and getting killed a hundred different ways a night but I'm having some fun with it. Lots of old faces have come back for the BF3 experience. it's been fun.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Good to see you back! You know where to find us.

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
        Will you be playing BF3 also?
        No no. I'm leaving all that to Dredge. I've never been one for the twitch shooters. They just don't appeal the way ArmA does. lol

Comment

I am at work, Loreli, and can answer any questions about Sixupdater for you, via forums. How have you been doing with it so far?

P.S. Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by SARGE View Post
            How have you been doing with it so far?
            Well..... I think I'm having a client side issue, but I haven't had a chance to really look into it yet. I followed all your instructions and everything works, the shortcuts launch the game and all the such.... but when I try to actually load into a mission, the game freezes. I tried it with Domi twice last night on the Bravo server....

But like I said I think it's something on my end so when I get home today I'm going to be looking at it in a little more detail to see what's up.

I appreciate the help, Sarge!!

Comment

I don't know if this will fix your current situation, but Ck your versions of Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead. Arma2 should be at 1.10 and Operation Arrowhead at 1.59. You can also try starting each version by itself. Arma2- start up and then shut down. Operation Arrowhead- start up and then shut down. By doing this, when you get help later from Socom, Unkl, or Lowspeed, this part of tech support will have been completed.

P.S. Make sure you post your request for tech support in the CAA section.

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna hold off on tech support til I absolutely can't handle the situation anymore. lol

Comment

Welcome back Lorelei. If you still need help, and if I'm not online. Please by all means, forward any error messages or issues and I will attempt at getting it resolved.

Good to see ya back in either case. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

So, young lady, how did you make out with Arma2OA and Sixupdater. Are you up and running? Were you able to make a preset for the Alpha server on Sixupdater and add the mod STHUD?

Comment

Welcomed back. Although I probably have a comeback of my own to make ;) what's the corvid reference? o_O

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Yeah, my issue was battleye not being installed properly, so I've been good to go once I got that all fixed. :)

Comment

In the interest of others who may stumble across this thread trying to fix the same problem.... how did you? :)

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Good point, good sir. :)

I have Operation Arrowhead through Steam, and when I realized that Battleye was failing to initialize, I went into my games library in Steam, right clicked "ARM 2: Operation Arrowhead", and chose the "Reinstall Batteye Anti-Cheat" option. Worked like a charm.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X