No announcement yet.

convoy attack 19/11/11

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convoy attack 19/11/11

Domi convoy attack lead by UNK. Well executed ambush in a narrow pass. Currently having problems getting the intro and end credits to mix with fraps video so no TG credits, also my first video post as well. Hilarious part is at the end when we are engaged by the hind.

Last edited by Unkl; 11-28-2011, 08:40 AM.

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Re: convoy attack 19/11/11

Thanks for posting that. Never had an ambush go so quickly and we weren't even ready for it. Not too happy about those vanishing ATV's at all lol. We'll have to get more missions up on Alpha that are suitable for seeding. That's today's project.

ps I edited your post just to make the video display in the post
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Looking forward to getting back into arma over next few days (just waiting on new graphics card to arrive) hopefully by wednesday

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Perhaps we all should make better use of fraps beings TG now has an official youtube channel. I wish I had fraps running last night. Watched one enemy tank drive by my position followed closely by another enemy tank and then Chief driving our MHQ! About died laughing… I guess us ex-military see a line we have to get in it. It would have been great to have been able to share that experience.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed