Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] ArmA 2:OA Patching Information

Please do NOT update.

We will inform you all of the update once the servers have been patched to 1.60 or 1.60 RC.

Please be aware that updating to 1.60RC or 1.60Full is not backward compatible.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: ArmA 2:OA Patching Information

On steam I asked:
    "What will the wait time be for automatic game upgrade for steam users?" In response Dwaden posted "when the patch is not RC it will be on STEAM once it's all ready" Bottom line is patients I guess.

Comment

bump

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Twitching in rabid anticipation of being able to use ACRE. Yes indeed.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

There are some problems with 1.60RC
          http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=128298 "We will try to make RC2 and final 1.60 done in such way that it would work also on top of RC1. In any case, we are going to provide instructions how to make transition from RC1 as smooth as possible."

Comment

Sounds like it'll take a while.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Sadface

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Word. This just means more silly minefields. And complete confusion from me as I hear the talk of all squads at once.

"Move out!"
                "OKAY!"
                "Pepper, where are you going?"
                "Oh, that wasn't you that said move out?"
                "No."
                <Gets shot in the face>

... but I can now be a secretary and relay all orders across different fireteams.

Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post

... but I can now be a secretary and relay all orders across different fireteams.
                  Not the idea. I'm sure you won't:)
                  sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                  Former ARMA Admin
                  Former ARMA TGU instructor
                  Former TGU Headmaster
                  Current Noob
                  Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

SixUpdater kind of forced an update on my ACE, haven't been able to connect to the Bravo server since. Says I'm missing a few files I should have. Can't remember off the top of my head which files they were, and I'm too lazy to check right now. Also there was a dialogue box that popped up and said that some animations in ACE required 1.6, or something.

Pepper

Comment

I have found it benificial to open Sixupdater first eveyother Friday and ck to see if the server needs to be updated. Unkl and Lowspeed will notify all when the server is updated. Six dosen't auto update any of the Mods, except if you use theBravo Server icon to load in before cking if there are updates ready to be installed.

Sixupdater's GUI updates automatically thru the week when Sickboy makes adjustments, corrections, and etc. Ace mod will usually be updated bi-monthly, so every other Friday, open Sixudater and look for the icons showing up as Yellow. That will mean it is ready to be updated, but, don't update until your given the go ahead by your Arma Admins.

Athanasa, you will have to wait until they update the Bravo server. You can always Seed the Alpha server.

Comment

Actually, Sarge, Bravo is updated. The issue is: ACE now REQUIRES ARMA 2 OA v1.60 (Beta, RC, or final once released). So.... -.-

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_13_RC5 <-- Proof/Source
                        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Got the Beta of 1.6, but not sure what I actually need to do to patch the real 1.6 in. I'm not tech savvy for stuff like that.

Pepper

Comment

Update

Please keep your eyes on this thread for an update.

In the mean time, I would advise you all to read the installation guide by reading the forum.

I will update you all when the servers have been patched.

Comment

Yes follow this link to update your version to the 1.6 RC2 version. Updating the servers as I type.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=128560
                              |TG-189th| Unkl
                              ArmA 3 Game Officer
                              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                              189th Infantry Brigade Member
                              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X