Gg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gg

Good gaming tonight on Alpha, nice to see so many players having a good time. Hope it contiues.

Re: Gg

"Hey Pepper, open fire on those guys and engage them, try to take them down!"

"OK!"

Pepper has been killed.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

You are supposed to aim it first then squeeze. Not vice versa. :)

Joined in at the last minute but had fun never the less.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Last nights missions on Alpha were just about what you would want for an evenings fill of good gaming and teamwork. Blackpython was the CO of both missions, for the time I was on, and as expected he was on top of his game as usual. Sorry, but the names of his squad leaders escape me as I am accounting all this the following morning after the fact.

All went smooth, for the most part, all teams knew what they had to do and all followed their leaders. Blackpython, had it not so smooth as he was commanding and dealing with alot of JIP's. We did miss the immersion quality of the ACRE radio mod. But, as soon as the patching of both servers are complete I suspect their will be alot of traffic between both servers, as soon as all the new players are assimulated in the Arma atmosphere of gaming and see the need to grasp the ACE and ACRE mods.

Alpha server has always been a good place to help someone new to ARMA. Last night I saw new people taking on leadership roles and finding out how to move around in formational style from one waypoint to the next. This is why I like ARMA, the teamwork and communicational aspects.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X