Lingor Map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lingor Map

Gah, been searching the internet everywhere and I can't find it. Does anyone have a nice big image of the Lingor map? As in, the map as it appear in-game if you press M. Google has failed me.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Re: Lingor Map

Here Ya go :

Comment

Fair snuff. Might be able to overlay the other map (topographical etc one) over that to make one made of awesome. Was just running through a mission idea in my head, and needed to know where roads etc were.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

If you get Ace working, Load the game, single player , editor, then bring up Lingor and off you go. It's in the TG maps

Comment

Stuck one together using screenshots, masking tape and MSPaint, just sticking the link here in case anyone else might want to use it. It's just the right scale to see topography, without being too zoomed in to not be able to see the whole scale of the island. Or I think so anyway. Your milage may vary.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/...gorMapFull.png

Edit: Except Photobucket is a pig and shrunk it. Oh well.

Pepper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X