Its On Like Donkey Kong With A Mouth Full Of Pop-Rocks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its On Like Donkey Kong With A Mouth Full Of Pop-Rocks

Tonight.....its on. I need to get my ACE/ACRE fix. I will be on the server to run some Domi or something else big and bold. Whos with me?!?!? Prob around 1800 or so and going all night.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Its On Like Donkey Kong With A Mouth Full Of Pop-Rocks

I'm in! Think you can get bravo ironed out by then? ;P

Comment

We are working on it ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I tried to start it last night after I updated I guess to rc2. It seems what ever icon that I used to start Arma, it loaded ACE??? When I loaded to the main menu of the game, the game itself started to beep at me, like i was missing an acre update or something, but I wasnt on TS and I had just updated to the latest Jarma2lib thing from the message that promoted me to download it.

Would love to get some trigger time tonight if I could get things sorted out.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Don't think ACRE will be working, but hope ACE does! I'll be there if I can. What time would 1800 be in UK time? 11pm? I'll get a catnap in before then and wake up in time for an all night-er of ArmA.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

If we cant figure out the ACE stuff we will just play on Alpha

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Well I lost my headset in the move, so I'll be off comms but otherwise I'm in

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Word. I'm looking to do some tactical domi. Lots of side missions and main missions. I will be running the RECCE team and will need a volunteer or two to help me. The rest will be organized into squads to engage large objectives. It will be organized and controlled. Just the way we like it

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

I will try to be on and volunteer to carry your Golf Bag, Dredgey.

Comment

I volunteer to go where-ever I'm needed. Still terrible at actually identifying enemies (I can squint right at them for ten minutes and not see them)... so maybe I should go front lines or something.

Eh, stick me where you don't mind having an incredibly jumpy, cowardly newbie.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

If I can get the free time tonight, I will trying joining up with you guys too. As I am new to ARMA I will put up with whatever is required of the new guys to earn his stripes! :)
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll hopefully be on.

And Jack, the reason it'd be beeping at you is because jayarma2lib isn't compatible with RC2 :(
                        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                          And Jack, the reason it'd be beeping at you is because jayarma2lib isn't compatible with RC2 :(
                          Welcome to my world!

Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post
                            What time would 1800 be in UK time? 11pm? I'll get a catnap in before then and wake up in time for an all night-er of ArmA.
                            If its 1800EST it would be indeed be 11 cause EST is GMT-5.

If things are working i will definitely be making an apppearance!
                            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Apparently my ISP is limiting my bandwidth today, at the rate the updates are dling I don't know if I will be making it on now or not. 4hrs remaining on the 1.60rc2 update, gargh!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X