Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIFT FOR THE SEASON - New Map "CLAfgan" update your TGMaps now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] GIFT FOR THE SEASON - New Map "CLAfgan" update your TGMaps now!

Yes folks we have a new map on Bravo as part of TGMaps.

Unkl_in_Clafgan.jpg

Here is me outside Camp Branca right now! I'm going to deploy on a CO10 mission and get this checked out!

Update your Six Updater and your @TGMaps and help a buddy out!

Thanks to Blackpython & LowSpeed for getting this organized & missions underway. We currently have 4 and are waiting for our very own in-house gurus to spin us some more.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: GIFT FOR THE SEASON - New Map "CLAfgan" update your TGMaps now!

Thanks Unkl, looks good, can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Fun fun!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Whats that you say??....you want an event on the new map? Why, you read the admin teams mind! Stand by for more info!!!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Wooo, sweet! Grabbing it now...

[Spartan 9]

Comment

This looks like a great map!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Well, get in, JACK!

[Spartan 9]

Comment

:)

Got some trigger time the other night. Im shooting for tomorrow night to get some :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Just came off mission, with Unkl, Pepper, Loreli, Balfa, and Orbital ( who was on earlier), and the map looks great. It's well balanced terrain makes for good manuvering to objectives. If it wasn't a warzone it would make for a good ole' countryside drive ( according to Pepper).

Comment

The bridge broke Lorelei's legs, just for driving over it. In all honesty, I blame the incredibly trippy grass that was growing sideways into the sky.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

If anyone can make this happen while playing the jurassic park theme song(s) on repeat will make my life!
                      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

... I can probably do that. If I had a website to do it on.

EDIT: Do you want the "HOLY ****ING **** IT'S A DINOSAUR" version?

Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                          *snip*[/img]

If anyone can make this happen while playing the jurassic park theme song(s) on repeat will make my life!
                          Joe, if there was a way to script in models into a mission and if there WERE dinosaur models for ArmA2, then I would, haha.
                          Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                          Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

That would be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                              Joe, if there was a way to script in models into a mission and if there WERE dinosaur models for ArmA2, then I would, haha.
                              A guy can dream cant he? There must be some arma dinosaur models somewhere on the interwebz! How did who ever made that one mission find the snowman models?
                              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X