Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey TG ArmA!

Hey all!

What's new? I see some evolution happening with maps and ACRE, etc.

I remember the awesome missions, and playing music in a rolling HMMW when we were messing around. And the PvP missions! The one with the Mosque! - that one was so fun!
    Getting away from a KA-52 in a full BH - missiles hitting the ground next to us!

I miss doing inserts and extractions in a BlackHawk like CRAZY! And a ride coming in for pick up, with the sun in the background always looked so cool. Any updates on flight controls/physics?

I guess I'm asking for an update on current conditions around here. I am thinking about getting some ArmA and TG action, but I'd have to do a LOT of PC work.

Hope you're all well!

Thanks!

Re: Hey TG ArmA!

I was about to ask the same question! I've reinstalled, I'm raring to go, but the servers, they are empty. Hoping folks around here still play...

Comment

We still play. :) Just have to be around.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

It is a little thin right now on the Arma servers with Bf3 and other new games, school , real life and such. There are a few of us hard core that play on either server depending how we feel at the moment. We use six updater to get everything up to date and are using the 1.60 RC patch, the full patch is expected soon. We have just added new missions to both alpha (vanilla) and Bravo (Ace) servers. We are also now fully utilizing ACRE radio mod on Bravo. We are slowly building our player base back up so don't expect the player count of the "good old days", but those that have stayed are dedicated to TG style of play and enjoying some good tactical missions. As always Arma is that niche game thats really a hobby for some of us, we strive for quality so quantity of players is lacking but we keep at it. I remember both of you, good to see you again. Hope to see you in the field soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
          It is a little thin right now on the Arma servers with Bf3 and other new games, school , real life and such. There are a few of us hard core that play on either server depending how we feel at the moment. We use six updater to get everything up to date and are using the 1.60 RC patch, the full patch is expected soon. We have just added new missions to both alpha (vanilla) and Bravo (Ace) servers. We are also now fully utilizing ACRE radio mod on Bravo. We are slowly building our player base back up so don't expect the player count of the "good old days", but those that have stayed are dedicated to TG style of play and enjoying some good tactical missions. As always Arma is that niche game thats really a hobby for some of us, we strive for quality so quantity of players is lacking but we keep at it.
          If you're back, Chief, I'm all in. Can't wait to see you in-game.

Comment

Good to hear ellf! Read all the stuff on getting started and up to speed in the upper part of the forum. Theres someone usually on in the early afternoon (PST), 5:00 pm (EST). We had some good gaming last night but it is sporatic right now. If you need help catch us in Teamspeak or PM.

Comment

Oh we play...busy time of year...but we're here. See you in game soon I hope.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'll toss those tags back on my name and see you in-game -- it's been what, a year and a half? Sheesh.

Comment

Hello and Welcome Romaniac and ellF, we are running on both servers Combined Arms, this is the combination of Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead. Alpha server is Vanilla ( no mods), and the Bravo server is running ACE and the radio mod ACRE. We use Sixupdater to moderate these mods. After reading the stickies about the servers, Sixupdater and such hop on TS if any help is needed. We have Admins well versed to help you from start to finish.

P.S. The current version is 1.60RC2

Comment

Get in and seed it guys. I am also a recent return. Arma always seems to haunt me. It was definitely awesome to catch up with the guys and do some pew pew action.

Comment

Welcome back Romaniac and ellF!

I remember you guys from ARMA1. Read through the stickies or if feeling laze catch us on the Admin forum to sort you guys out with SixUpdater and what not.

It will be great to play with you guys again.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X