No announcement yet.

The Eve of New Years Eve - Party in ArmA2:CO cuz 2011 is outta style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] The Eve of New Years Eve - Party in ArmA2:CO cuz 2011 is outta style

Mark on your calendar Friday Dec 30th 2011 likely starting at 7pm EST
    (yes that's Dec 31 for you in GMT).

This event will run in prime time EST. Exact details are still TBA but I wanted to give you all a heads up about the date/time. All other details are before the committee as we speak.

Why not get both servers jumping if we get fussy about it? Like I say, expect more details very soon.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: The Eve of New Years Eve - Party in ArmA2:CO cuz 2011 is outta style

Yes please. That's... 1am GMT, right?

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Gmt-5 so midnight. Any earlier and no chance pacific folks are even on the way home.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Fine by me! My sleeping pattern seems to have reversed at the moment anyway. I am now nocturnal.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Why must events always be held on national "go out and get drunk" weekends? Ill play as long as i can seeing 7 EST is 6 CST, so i should be able to get a good 3 hours in hopefully!
          Last edited by gijoe; 12-19-2011, 01:48 AM.
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I will be in teh ireland with nowt but my laptop and lots of family merriment that will keep me from even thinking about arma, let alone playing it. Have a good end of year, my arma kin!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Nowt but yer laptop, lad? Pah, I be playing Arma off me laptop, and le--

No, I'll stop with the accents. Mainly as it's turned Yorkshire like.

Pepper

Comment

Ain't that where the pudding comes from?

Comment

mmmmm, yorkshire pud....

8 0~~

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Tentative sign up for me for now.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Probably not gonna be able to play, stupid patches, muffed up folders and all that usual arma stuff. Gonna do a complete reinstall. Probably be like 5 hours.
                      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Comment

Eve of NEW YEARS, Joe. Not eve of Christmas. <Pats>

Pepper

Comment

Oh god I have made quite the fool of myself haven't I? Oh well, if anyone has to be made a fool of, it oughta be me...I got too much pride anyways, a few dings here and there should bring me back down to reality :D
                          sigpic

Comment

ill probably show up

Comment

Sounds good, may be a tad late, but I'd love to turn up :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X