Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to Blackpython for his tireless work! He's got a shiny new ribbon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Blackpython for his tireless work! He's got a shiny new ribbon!

That's right our very own Blackpython was just awarded the Outstanding Volunteer Ribbon for all his hard work & dedication in making missions, keeping up with ACE updates, always being the guy in the know no matter what the know is that you need, ready to find the answers and help out anyone at the drop of a hat.

The award is here.

Congratulations Zephyrdark, & thanks for the dedication!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Thanks to Blackpython for his tireless work! He's got a shiny new ribbon!

Well deserved, good job!

Comment

Congrats Blackpython!

Keep up the great work! Many thanks for your contributions to the ARMA side of TG!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Grats, Python!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Congrats bud!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Congrats, one who is north of me.

Comment

Congrats mate, TG exists because of guys like you! Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

Congratulations :)
                - - -

Comment

Nice one, bp, you deserve it!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Originally posted by Balfa View Post
                    Nice one, bp, you deserve it!
                    He sure does. Now back in the cage BP until we see another new mission!

Balfa...clear ur PM's I can't pester you.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
                      Balfa...clear ur PM's I can't pester you.
                      Ha, sorry. Just saw the email about that. Try now!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

I guess I''ll leave a post in here :D

Thank you everybody, its a great feeling getting this so unexpectedly.

Now, lets see if we can get some more ribbon-bearers here in the TG community!
                        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                          Now, lets see if we can get some more ribbon-bearers here in the TG community!
                          No kidding! Read up and ask around if you don't know how. But one things for sure, I'd like to see some if not most of you guys get nominated this year.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                            I guess I''ll leave a post in here
                            Was wondering how long you'd avoid it!

Guess we need more mission makers over here on TG:ArmA? I'll try to learn.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Well deserved!
                              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X