• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas & a Great New Year!

Merry Christmas!
    (for some a Christmas eve)

and a

Great New Year!

It is incredible to think that 2012 will by my 4th year (plus some months) in TactigalGamer!
    Do TacticalGamer give out graduation certificates? :row__588:

I have always had a great time with fellow TG'ers and the non-TG members that I have met here.
    Not to mention the all the enjoyments that came from similar interest for certain titles within TG.

I am looking forward to continuing our mutual interests in new year, and I hope to meet you all in the new theatre of ARMAIII!

*As an update, I have requested a Leave of Absence from the Admin team, and my Irregular duties. The new year brings with it a new job/assignment and naturally a relocation all included in the lovely package. Yay! (not)
    I will endeavour to keep in touch and get setup asap to join in on the fun of ArmAverse 3.0 :)

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Merry Christmas to everyone!

LowSpeed, thanks for the good wishes and we sure hope to see u back long b4 ArmA3 is released. (we'll find him in the bf3 channels under the pseudonym "Fred") jk

Sending out best wishes to all ya's.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Merry Christmas & a Great New Year!

Good Tidings and best wishes for you and your new job and location, will miss our talks and gaming for the while you are gone. I will keep you up in my prayers.

Sorry to see you leave both as an Admin and as a gamer. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year…hope things work out so you can return real soon.

Merry Christmas to you too LowSpeed.... and to all TG'ers out there.. Stay Frosty...and Merry..

|TG|ARMA Pathfinder
 where did I put my keys?

What Peardog, and everyone else said. Enjoy the 'adventure' of moving and whatnot.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Will miss low :(
              Hope everyone had a nice day!

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Best of luck, LowSpeed.

Happy Christmas and New Year all :)

Best wishes for the new year low speed. Hope to see you around soon.

Former Pathfinder
                  Former ARMA Admin
                  Former ARMA TGU instructor
                  Former TGU Headmaster
                  Current Noob
                  Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

So this is why I have been on every evening playing BF3 in the channel by myself!?!

We'll see you soon Low!

Just popping by to wish all the TG community a happy 2012 and hopefully I will be returning to your server soon to join in with more of your tactical fun.....
                      [RIP] Rusty In Places - Games Commander

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed