Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] ACE/ACRE is back in biz - Get this BETA and play today

IGNORE THIS POST NOW AS JAYARMA2LIB HAS BEEN UPDATED

Because jayarma2lib has not been updated to work with the 1.60 patch we have been pointed to a work around. That is a specific version of the BETA patch that is working with jayarma2lib. This will work even when you have applied the full 1.60 patch & is tested.

First, make sure you uninstall any previous beta you have by deleting the expansion\beta folder in your install directory.
    And install it. Then run your Six Updater & be sure to check the Beta on the Game Profile tab and launch your game to get back to ACE/ACRE loving/killing.
    Last edited by Unkl; 12-27-2011, 06:38 AM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: ACE/ACRE is back in biz - Get this BETA and play today

*somewhere in the background, there is a choir singing the hallelujah chorus.*

Thanks for the update Unk!

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Originally posted by Shoomfie View Post
      *somewhere in the background, there is a choir singing the hallelujah chorus.*
      This.

We can have Bravo once more? Hoorah!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

No need for the beta. JayArma2lib was updated last night. We are back to normal again. All the ArmA families under the same roof, it's a holiday miracle.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hoorah!

Edit: Neg, still making that dreaded ping noise for me... but it ISN'T telling me Jartoolib is incompatible.

Edit 2: Fix'd.
          Last edited by Athanasa; 12-27-2011, 02:23 PM.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Alright, well, from what I can tell, JayArmA2Lib has updated and is now compatible with the latest version. (At least my version: 1.60.0.87580). So that SHOULD mean that you can play without the need to run a Beta.

Also, I cannot remember if it is new or not, but ACE seems to have released another hotfix for RC5. It might be a good idea for everybody to run "Verify and Repair" on SixUpdater to ensure your files are properly up to date.
            Blackpython / ZephyrDark
            Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Playing fine without the beta at ze moment. So everything's pretty much back to normal.

Pepper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X