TG = Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG = Family

I just wanted to speak my mind concerning tactical gamer and to say thanks. This place is awesome! Never have I felt so welcome outside family and friends than the crew at TG. ARMA has been the name and the game for me. I get home from work and I know TG will be there. If you have been drinking sone wine and need some cheese then you can read this... GO TG

Re: TG = Family

I just said this earlier. It's like a giant (slightly dysfunctional) family.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Yup it's good to come home and smack the kids around.... In a TVT kind of mission I meant. Jaysus at ease!

Comment

Im locked out of my work truck. Sitting here in the -2 cel outdoors for over an hour & now feel nice & warm.

Chief, your on buddy!

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unk View Post
          Im locked out of my work truck. Sitting here in the -2 cel outdoors for over an hour & now feel nice & warm.

Chief, your on buddy!
          Ouch. Minus 2 in the wind is nasty. Although, without wind it's T-Shirt and jeans weather. <Nods>

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
            Yup it's good to come home and smack the kids around.... In a TVT kind of mission I meant. Jaysus at ease!
            This had me spitting yoghurt over my desk!
            |
            | |

"Kirov is boss"
            CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
              This had me spitting yoghurt over my desk!
              Aha! I am safe behind my computer!

Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post
                Aha! I am safe behind my computer!
                For now :row__590:
                |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                  For now :row__590:

Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post
                    Ouch. Minus 2 in the wind is nasty. Although, without wind it's T-Shirt and jeans weather. <Nods>
                    Wait, you're not a geordie, are you? Them's hard mans, they am.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Bumping this thread. I'll stick with you, TG, through your tech problems and crazy disconnections!

Like some sort of demented limpet.]

Also, this.

Pepper

Comment

Family atmosphere is always good. So...can one of you family members tell me if this is the current TS Info? 74.52.1.234:9987 I ask because I can't seem to connect. I was thinking maybe the TS runs off the game server which is obviously not running. Thanks.

Comment

74.52.1.234:9988

Out of interest, where did you get that address? Hopefully we can get that fixed. :)

Comment

I think that's the old ts2 address, no? We use ts3 now.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

74.52.1.234:9988 is the TS3 server one. <Nods> Just checked it.

Pepper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X