How to be 12 days late...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be 12 days late...

I wish you all a happy new year. Sadly I havent been home for the last 12 days. Hence why im late.
    I wish you all health, wealth, and everything you wish. May god bless you and your loved ones. Be safe. See you later.

Also, I have evolved this year. Ive traded my awesome pink shirt for something more...common. But fear not. The pink shirt shall be back.

- With Love.

Alex.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: How to be 12 days late...

Jade will not be happy.

Good to have you back mate!

Comment

There is a distinct lack of pink in this photo. I am disappointed in you :row__574:
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
        Jade will not be happy.

Good to have you back mate!
        I will never upset Lady Gillen.

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
        There is a distinct lack of pink in this photo. I am disappointed in you :row__574:
        Fear not. Didnt want to intimidate my date's family by the sheer awesomeness of my pink shirt. Hence why I went for something more common. In due time I shall reveal the pink shirt to her family.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Good to see you again X, ya the lack of pink made me look twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
            Good to see you again X, ya the lack of pink made me look twice.
            Good to see you again Chief ;) Dont worry about the lack of pink :P

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X