Requesting help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting help

I'm sorry for posting here but I just cant find my way around ARMA forum.

I've saw what I need to download
    ACE, ACRE, TS and i have ARMA II: Combined Operations on steam.

Once i get those, does anyone on friday want to help me out in learning Arma2?
    I did do the tut but it's completely different from a real game.

If this needs to be moved, please do.

Re: Requesting help

Get on our teamspeak channel in the Arma section, someone will help you.

Comment

Would like to reiterate what Chief said.....Find somone in the TS channel youll be on your way!! Good to see you around these parts

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalOTN View Post
        Once i get those, does anyone on friday want to help me out in learning Arma2?
        Sure! Although I'm pretty bad at it, I can throw some of the basics at you. And also some terrible advice that will probably get you killed repeatedly.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Pepper nobody believes that line anymore. Well maybe a new guy might.

Comment

I'll just go in the server and ts and just ask if anyone wants to help me.
            I did try ArmaII PR but it was awful

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
              Pepper nobody believes that line anymore. Well maybe a new guy might.
              ;_;

Also, re PR:ArmA. It's horrible unless you know ArmA really well, I think. Otherwise you just get left behind in the rush and cleaned up by the other team as you lurk in a building, staring pathetically at your map.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Hello and welcome :) as everyone else said , get on TS and people will help :)
                - - -

Comment

I will smile to these.

Comment

Welcome to TG Im not on TS very much at the moment but if you see me on TS or in Game more than willing to help!

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Probably lurking about for most of the day, on TS or Skype.

Pepper

Comment

Thats right there is a lot of peeps willing to help around here. Catch you soon.
                        |TG-189th| Unkl
                        ArmA 3 Game Officer
                        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                        189th Infantry Brigade Member
                        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Also, your signature tag will take new meaning in ACE. Firing the main gun on a tank with infantry nearby can kill them via overpressure.

Pepper

Comment

And don't feel bad about the help. Helping the new guy make their way is a a common undertaking in the TG ARMA world. Always there is someone willing to help because the learning curve is steep for this game. Once you put a few hours into it it seems a lot easier. Range of engagements is the big difference between infantry combat in ARMA vs. most other shooters. You'll engage at a much longer range in ARMA for the most part.
                            Last edited by Grunt 70; 01-23-2012, 01:07 PM.
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                              And don't feel bad about the help. Helping he new guy make their way is a a common undertaking in the TG ARMA world. Always there is someone willing to help because the learning curve is steep for this game. Once you put a few hours into it it seems a lot easier. Range of engagements is the big difference between infantry combat in ARMA vs. most other shooters. You'll engage at a much longer range in ARMA for the most part.
                              I'm also partially doing it because we need more people playing ArmA. It's lonely over here sometimes.

Pepper

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X