Oh god, not another newbie...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god, not another newbie...

Hey everyone. I have been heard about TG from alot of different sources, and after seeing some videos, I figured I would check you guys out. I have been wanting to get back into ArmA, since Battlefield 3 wasn't doing it for me anymore. So, I dusted off my disc case, and reinstalled it. The few servers I used to play on are now gone, but oh, well. I am mostly playing co-op, and looking for a group who needs a hand. I do have a few years experience with ArmA. Not a bad pilot either, but not my thing, unless you give me an AH-1Z to play with .

Outside of gaming, I got into airsoft a few years ago, and have fallen in love with the real-time mil-sim tactics involved. I would love to be able to adapt that to video games. I hope to acheive that here, if possilbe.

Thanks, and see you on the ground!

Re: Oh god, not another newbie...

Welcome to TG Arma. We were all new here once and with this game we are always learning. Read all the SOP's in the upper part of our forum on how we roll here at TG and how to get all set up on our servers. Get on Teamspeak or on here with any questions, you will find lots of help here. See you in the field.

Comment

Another one! MINE! <Snatches Nova away> For ArmA!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Welcome Nova! I believe you have found the right place...

Comment

Welcome :) people are always here to help , go through this and after that just find someone on TS to help you with the rest :)
          - - -

Comment

Welcome to TG and ArmA Nova. I'm sure you will like what we have to offer in terms of community and gaming style.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome to TG. We have two events coming up for you to sign up. The events are stickies on this forum. Sign up and show up. Anyway, glad you have found us and hope you will enjoy your stay here at TG Arma.

Comment

So far, I have liked what I have seen. My best nights for play are Tuesday, Friday-Sunday. I am usually availably after 4-5pm EST. I will try to have everything setup properly, and be on tomorrow evening. Hope to meet you guys soon...

Comment

I think that I need to mention that I only have the first ArmA right now. ArmA Gold, to be exact. I will be picking ArmA X up soon, so all is not lost.

Comment

Welcome Nova, you need ArmA 2 and ArmA Operation Arrowhead before you can play on TG’s servers and ArmA X will cover that. Some of the Euros and EST folks like myself get on 5 - 6 EST or earlier but the majority get on later.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAP44 View Post
                      Welcome Nova, you need ArmA 2 and ArmA Operation Arrowhead before you can play on TG’s servers and ArmA X will cover that.
                      And luckily ArmAX is now covered by addon makers too, instead of before when it wasn't. Hoorah for that! \o/

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X